°•°28°•°

Jimin POV

"Jiminnnnnn!" I heard the faint sound of yelling while I was brushing my teeth.

"Wait that kinda sounds like Jaehwa." I said to myself, putting away my toothbrush. "Nah, it couldn't be her. Maybe I'm just imagining things" I shrugged it off.

I was about to make some breakfast in the kitchen when I heard that same scream.

"Jimin!" At this point I was positive it was Jaehwa. I quickly put on some shoes and ran out the door.

"Ah, where could she be?." I asked myself timidly. As if on cue, there was another scream. I ran to the sound as fast as I could. It was a little far from where I was though. The loud scream lead me to creepy looking alley. My heart broke at what I saw ahead.

"Jaehwa!" I ran up to her. She was bleeding. A lot. It seemed like she was unconscious. I decided to take her back to my hotel room to tend to her wounds. So I put one of my arms under her knees and the other wrapped securely over her shoulder, carrying her back to the hotel.

I layed her down on my bed and went to look for something to stop the bleeding. Luckily I keep bandages around here. I gently wrapped the bandage around Jaehwa's head where the blood was coming from, not wanting to hurt her.

After I finished I examined her to see if there was blood anywhere else. I saw bruises already forming. She had scratches and small cuts all over the place. The sight of it brought tears to my eyes.

If only I had gotten there sooner. If only I had just went with her. Now this happened. I will never forgive myself.