•°•23•°•

3rd person POV

"Will y-you go out w-with me" Jimin asked quickly, trying not to stutter so much. Jaehwa froze, almost dropping her half eaten ice cream. The silence was making Jimin uneasy. 'What if she doesn't like me back? Ugh I'm such an idiot!' He thought to himself.

Jaehwa was also lost in her thoughts. 'Wait Park Jimin likes me? Am I dreaming? But, do I like him back? Now that I think about it... I do' realization came over her. Her eyes widened. She slowly turned herself so she can face him.

"Yes." She finally replied. Jimin gave a sigh of relief, and hugged Jaehwa.

"I thought you were gonna say no" he whined. She smiled at her boyfriend's cuteness. The smile was soon replaced by an evil smirk, when she got an idea. When Jimin was distracted, she took it as her chance to strike. She smushed her unfinished ice cream into his face. Jimin glared at her while she laughed. She then got up and began running as fast as she could.

Of course Jimin was very fit, so it wasn't that hard for him to catch her. He grabbed her from behind and picked her up. "I caught you~" he giggled, his eyes becoming crescent moons. He put her down and the two of them stared into the others eyes, admiring each others beauty. Jaehwa found herself staring at jimins lips and blushed hard. They both slowly leaned in and...

"Ewww, you guys were about to kiss" a six year old girl said, pointing at the couple. They both quickly pulled away, embarrassed. 'What the fuck is a kindergardener doing out here at this time' Jaehwa asked herself. The girl's mother called her, so she gave the two a disgusted look and walked away.

"Uh. We should go home." Jaehwa awkwardly suggested.

"Y-yeah" Jimin shyly agreed. And so, they walked home, holding hands the whole time.