°•°16°•°

Jimin and Jaehwa arrived at the movie theater. Jaehwa took out her wallet and was about to pay, but of course Jimin beat her to it.

"Are you kidding me? First the train ticket, now this?" She said, irritated. Jimin just shrugged. "Ok. You can pay this time but after this, I better not see that wallet out again." She stated sternly, like a mother scolding a child.

"Yes ma'am" he replied and did a little bow, gesturing her to walk forward. She glared at him annoyed but soon after began to laugh at his silliness.

"Oh and I never asked. What movie are we even watching?" She asked curious.

"I chose the best movie for this occasion. Its a movie about this guy that lost his jams but everyone still loved him and thought he was awesome, and no one made fun of him. He was also super tall and had manly hands." Jimin said excitedly.

"I don't know... That seems pretty unrealistic." Jaehwa said unsure.

"Nah. I think it'll be a great movie"

_______

"Wow that movie was amazing" Jimin said walking out of the room where they played the movie (A/N:lol idk wut its called).

"I kinda feel bad for the guy. Like it must be hard not having jams. Theres no way that in real life he could live without them." At this jimin made a pouty face.

"But I can" he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Haha, nothing" he replied quickly.