•°•35•°•

Jaehwa POV

"Jimin I'm telling you, I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." I said.

"No. What if your neck hurts in the morning because of sleeping there." He said and pulled me towards his bed. He then pushed me down and cuddled me, not allowing any space to escape from his grasp.

His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I could feel his warm breathing on the back of my neck. I felt myself slowly dozing off. 'No Jaehwa! You have to stay awake so that when he falls asleep you can get out of here' I thought to myself. I soon could hear light snores leaving jimin's mouth. 'This is my chance'

I then slowly tried to remove his arms from my waist. Just as the grip he had on me was getting loose, he pulled me towards him. However, this time was even closer to him if that was even possible.

"Where do you think you going?" Jimin mumbled, his voice raspy. I froze in shock.

"I u-uh... Have t-to go to the bathroom" I replied.

"Looks like I'll have to go with you then" I could hear him smirk.

"You know what? I don't think I have to go anymore haha." I awkwardly giggled.

"Good" he stated and kissed the back of my head. "Now, good night jae jae~" he cooed. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Good night Jimin" I whispered.

***

A/N

I'm such trash. I just called my brother Jungkook by accident. Bts has taken over my entire life.