•°•9•°•

Jimin began getting to work. He was going to earn enough money to buy a train ticket to Masan from Seoul(google a south Korean map with cities if u wanna know how far away they r from each other). But Jaehwa, on the other hand, had no idea that what eunji was about to tell her would change everything.

"Um Jaehwa, so I've been talking with that Jimin guy and..." Eunji started.

"Ok. What about him?" Jaehwa stared at her friend anticipating her answer.

"I-i think I like him." Eunji said quickly. Jaehwa looked at her friend in complete shock for a few seconds. She quickly put a smile in her face when she realized she was staring.

"Umm. Then you should confess to him. Even though it may be weird over text. But, hey! You never know, maybe he feels the same way." Jaehwa tried to say as cheerfully as possible. But deep down she was upset. 'Wait why am I feeling like this? Its not like I like Jimin or anything.' She thought to herself. However her thoughts were interrupted when she got a text message.

"Oh sorry I gotta go." Jaehwa rushed up to her room.

Message from jiminie  

The second she saw who it was from, her face immediately brightened up. But sadly turned into a frown again remembering what her best friend had just told her.

"Should I tell Jimin?" She asked herself.

***

A/N

Sorry I've been updating late recently. Its just that i end up doing other stuff and I forget to update