°•°30°•°

3rd person POV

When Jimin left he didnt plan on doing anything serious. He just wanted to see if he could find those girls and talk to them. After all, Jaehwa had given him a pretty vivid description of the 3 girls. Jimin decided to go back to the alley where he found her to see if they returned. With luck on his side, he discovered the 3 looking for something.

"Fuck, where the hell did she go?!? I wasn't done with her yet." One of them said, frustrated.

"Dont worry we'll catch her again. That whore will get what she deserves" another reassured the first girl. Jimin had just about had enough.

"What whore?" Jimin asked.

"O-omo! Jimin oppa? W-what are you doing here." The first one smiled, twirling her hair in an attempt to look cute. It was definitely not working.

"I'm here to talk to the girls who hurt my Jaehwa? I'm guessing that would be you three?" He said intimidatingly.

"U-um, haha you see... We were only trying to protect you. What if she was a gold digger?"

"Really? Are sure you didnt do it out of jealousy, because she has something you never will?" she pursed her lips.

"I'm warning you, don't you ever lay your hands on her again." And with that Jimin walked back to the hotel, satisfied.

***

A/N

IM SO HAPPY RN. I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT I HAVE THE KOREAN CHANNELS ON MY TV. SO BASICALLY I STAYED UP TILL 6AM TO WATCH AFTER SCHOOL CLUB. HAHA SO FUN. ಠ_ಠ but seriously I feel dead inside