Chapter 7: Final

⚠️Mentions of Assault ⚠️

Keith's POV:

I carry food and water up into my room where they is a heavily pregnant abandoned dog that I took in. Allura is 4 months pregnant and her baby bump is starting to show. I text Pidge

K: Pidge do you have a share wide box?
P: yo what's poppin mother fucker and ya I do why u ask
K: come over with it please
P: Lancelot is over
K: tell him he can come also
P: Kk

A few minutes later Lance and Pidge come upstairs. They had the box. "Why did you ask for a box?" Pidge asks, I grab a blanket off the bed and put in the box. "Missy you can come out." I say, a black lab comes out from under the bed.

"I have to hid this girl from Shiro and Allura" I say, they nod;. "She's going to have a litter soon I'm gonna be a grandpa!"  "I've never seen you so excited!" "I mean I'm going to get the puppies trained to be therapy and service dogs." "But what about the money going into the dance studio?" "I have enough for right now, I can use that to get the puppies stuff and then start collecting more"

"Uhhh we forgot to get Hunk to drive us.." "shit!" "We have to go to the store and get a leash and then we can go on a walk!" We all nod. I grab my wallet Lance carried Missy to the car and Pidge called Hunk and was on watch for Allura and Shiro. As we left through the door "IM GOING OUT WITH PIDGE AND LANCE!" And then leave shutting the door. Hunk is 17 so he can drive us.

I turn on the radio and plug in my phone and play Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR weird fact that me and that song have the same birthday October 23 I guess since the start I've been emo.

I start singing along, Pidge does too. Lance turns on Shakira next and we all sing all sing along. I have a sense of dark humor, "when we get back wanna watch Riverdale!" Pidge asked, "sure I'll watch it for the 100th time exactly" I say.

We go to the dog beach with Missy, after we get supplies. I run ahead to find a spot and only to see the Galra and their cat? It's a dog beach. I move farther away trying to make sure they didn't see me but they saw me. I run and find a spot and call Hunk, Pidge and Lance over. Pidge and Lance run into the water with Missy and Hunk being the good responsibility 17 year old he is stayed on land. "I'm going to the bathroom!" I say, as I walk off. The bathroom is next to a pier that the farther you go the less people they're are. I

I have a bad gut feeling but ignoring it I went on to the bathroom. After I left the stall cause I'm self conscious and go to the bathroom in the stalls don't judge me! Hands grab me and knocked me out.

When I woke up I was hanging from the pier by a breaking rope over the shallow waters with a bad riptide it's the area that you surf in but don't swim in, i try to grab the pier but my hands are tied together. I start screaming.

The rope snaps and it goes black again.

Lance's POV:

"Keith is taking a long time." I tell Pidge Missy then starts booking it towards the pier and we run after her leaving our stuff. She's barking and whimpering when we got there walking back and forth towards the water, "what's out there?" I ask her. Me being the pretty tall person I am walk into the water holding onto the pier leg to make sure I don't get caught in the rip. I mean the waters shallow but if you wipe out you can get caught. I walk toward the area where Missy was pointing too with her body to see... Keith laying unconscious in a pool of blood arms tied together head under the water.

"PIDGE CALL 911!" I scream while grabbing Keith out the water. I preform CPR which I learned last summer after I got a pool in my backyard.

The ambulance arrived and took Keith to the hospital, Missy and us followed behind, Shiro and Allura were going to meet us there. Next week Allura is finding out the baby or babies genders.

We sat in the waiting room for a while, Missy was laying on the floor. Hours pass before we're allowed in. Pidge was biting her nails, Shiro was pacing, Allura was trying to calm Shiro down, Hunk was cursing you'd never expect him to curse, and my legs were shaking.

A doctor walked in, Shiro ran up and asked "How is he!" "He's alive but has a head injury and more less critical injuries, may I ask what happened?" The doctor told us, "ok we were going dog shopping for Missy and her going to be new puppies, we went to the dog park and he went to the bathroom, Missy ran away and we found him."

"Who's dog is Missy?" Allura asked, "Keith's" Pidge says. "Can we see him?" I ask "Sure"

We walk into the room to see Keith laying in a bed with tubes connected to him. His shallow breaths, raising of his stomach up and down. He's gorgeous. I only met him a short time ago and we've been though so much. I'm gonna ask him out on a date.

Keith got released from the hospital after 2 weeks, Missy had her litter the day after Keith came home. She has 3 boys Voltron, Yellow, Black and 5 Lion, Red, Blue, Green, Pink. Black and Red were both black, Voltron is white, Lion, Green, Yellow, Pink, and Blue were this Tanish color.

A cheap building went up so Keith and Shiro bought it for their dance studio, they named it Defenders of the Galaxy. The puppies come when we go there. Allura is having twins a boy and a girl, Shiro and Allura haven't said the names yet. They're working on nurserys. Keith and I are dating.

Timeskip:

Schools been pretty fine for the last 5 months. Allura will give birth any second now. Keith and I have been going out for 6 months, 2 days, 12 hours,11 minutes.

Keith's POV:

The puppies are growing up fast the house is big enough for them to stay we made them their own room with all 9 dog beds, and everything they need. Lance got his first niece after 5 nephews her name is Rose.

It's been a few days, I go downstairs and see Allura and Shiro. "Small ants are coming!" She screams. She calls her fetuses, ants.

I sit in the waiting room for around 4 hours laying on Lance's shoulder. I seemed to fall asleep and be waken up by Shiro. "Wanna see them?" I nod. "Akemi Ai Shirogane, and Ryuu Ren Shirogane" I see two babies sleeping side by side. They only need to stay here one more day since Allura has given birth so late in the night the first day is up. (I only stayed 1 day when I was a baby) 

We took Akemi and Ryuu home. Allura is now 21 which means Shiro is supposed to be 21 but he's still 5. His kids are going to be older then him!

Timeskip:
The date is August 23rd, Allura and Shiro got married yesterday! lance and I wore Shiro's best men, and their kids were their flower girl and ring bearer. Allura wore a long tight fiting gown for the wedding. She looked absolutely stunning with the fake roses braided into her hair.

timeskip:

Ryuu and Akemi are now 6, they're little demons and to add on top Shiro and Allura, they're expecting a little girl in 2 weeks. On a different note Lance proposed to me, I said yes. We went on a walk and then we managed to go to the beach during sunset and he got down on one knee and asked my hand in marriage, of course, me being me stood there in shock for a solid 20 minutes while Lance looked petrified, I responded yes by the way!

Timeskip:

Lance and I have been married for 5 years we've adopted two kids Lacy and Kieran. Pig has a daughter named Erin, Hunk and Shay have a son named Hayden. Lacy is a sweet little girl we adopted her when she was 3 weeks old, her mother couldn't take care of her so she was put up for adoption, and Kieran we adopted him at 2 months old, he has special needs which his parents didn't want to take care of him. Lacy just had her 3rd birthday and Kieran his 4th around 3 weeks ago.

He had this big birthday party with all his Pre -  K friends,  he really likes baseball so it was baseball themed, he has this girl he's married to her names Layla, she has blond hair and blue eyes while Kman has red hair and green eyes. Lacy has these big round silver eyes and bleach blond hair. Lance wants another kid but we're going to wait until our baby boy enters kindergarten.

Our happily ever after.