Chapter 4: Friends

Lance's POV:

I didn't see Keith on the bus home when I got home all hell was loose all 7 of my siblings were going wild 3 sisters 4 brothers. "Hola mamá" I say. She looks at me and says "Lance watch the little ones for me." "Ok mamá" "Camila! Aurelia! Sofia!" I call for my sisters we are going to have play in the front yard, "Nicolas! Daniel! Mason! Tanner!" I call for my brothers. It's around 3 and I see around 6 Keith walking home and around 6:15 when I was telling the little ones to go inside I see him storm out of the house and Shiro following him. Around 7 I look out the window and see Shiro carrying Keith on his back.

What happened?

Keith's POV:

I woke up around 5:15 I knew Shiro and Allura were asleep because I hear snoring. I head downstairs, trying to make no sound. "Keith what are you doing" Shiro screamed. "Going downstairs!" I scream back. "That's all you better be doing!" Allura screamed. I roll my eyes. "Don't you fucking roll your eyes at me!" She screamed. I turn on the TV and watch it, today Shiro's classes start at noon and Allura'a starts at 2.

Shiro is planning on proposing soon, their 7 year anniversary he will propose, and Allura has some news to tell Shiro. I am the unlimited secret holder.

Allura comes down at 6:30 and makes me breakfast and then puts a bun in the oven. I eat waiting for Shiro to come down. It's now 7 and I have to get to school at 7:45. Shiro comes downstairs and asks why the oven lights on. Allura told him to check for her. Shiro's eyes widened, and I screamed "congratulations!"

I leave the house to go to the bus and Lance approaches me, "what happened last night?" He asked, "I don't know what your talking about" I say. "You sure as hell do why did you run out?" He basically yelled. "That's not for you to know." I say with venom hoping he'd get not to get into my business. He pins me to the tree. "Tell me what happened." He says seriously. "I got mad and ran out, Shiro followed I cried, I got tired he carried me back" I told him the short story. He was satisfied with that answer so he let me go.

Pidge and Hunk came running up, talking with Lance. "Hi Keith I'm Katie also know as Pidge, I'm your older brother's friend Matt's sibling" I wave. "I'm Hunk nice to meet you Keith!" Hunk said. "Why are you being so nice?" I ask. "Because you're our new friend!" Lance said.

School for the first time ever wasn't lonely after school we decided to go to the beach. The bus ride back was run and we went to grab our swimming suits.

"You guys ready to go?" "Ya!" "Keith." Pidge said. "Ya?" "Congratulations on you know, going to be a uncle!" "Thanks" I say to Pidge. We got to the beach and we changed and played in the water, it was still early fall so the water is alittle chilly but pleasant.

"Oh look it's the emo!" I know that voice. "Aww he made so friends they probably feel bad for him!" I turn around to see the Galra. "Who are you?" Lance asked. "Zarkon" "Haggar." "Lotor" they said. They come over to me and punch me.

Lance subconsciously punched Lotor. "Leave him alone!" Lance screamed. "Tch, im bored you're lucky." Zarkon said as they left. But right before Haggar threw a beer bottle at me. Images of my dad flashed in my head. My eyesight got blurry, my breathe quickened, I was holding my chest.