Stealth - Prologue

[WARNING!]

This story contains lots of brutal and inappropriate scenes created by le author's mind. Read at your own risk. You are warned. Hihi.

***

She rushed towards the stair from her room when she heard a sudden loud explosion downstairs. Every corner of their huge mansion lies a bloody, dead body, all slaughtered through a rip on their chests. A peculiar deed.

She reached the main double doors, wide open, again and another full of dead bodies scattered everywhere. She slowly stepped outside, her expressionless face demanding an answer for anybody alive at the vicinity for this treacherous assault.

No words can describe how enraged she is upon seeing a figure in a hooded image, holding a dead person in his hands with a blade thrust on its chest. Her senses aren't functioning because of extreme and unbearable anger. The man throws her trusted subordinate's body beside the fountain, just beside her father and grandfather's lifeless body.

"Tsukaene yatsu dana. Impiously irreverent!" She howled at him with a furious glare as her grip tightened.

In his big surprise, right after a blink of his eyes, the lady vanished in front of him.

"Your life isn't enough for this insidious crime. Tell your master I'd be glad to welcome him.... in Hell." Said a cold and dangerous voice behind.

He quickly faced her and shoot her endlessly before blood flows down his mouth.

A light sword was buried deep in his heart.

He wasn't able to bury a bullet in her body. She manages to twitch the hilt of the sword and deepen the stab into the man's heart, causing him to choke more blood.

"Never defy a demon. You'll simply lose your life."

***