♡Cuddles♡

Naruto

You and Naruto where sitting on the sofa talking. You was getting hungry so you got up and got to the kitchen. You got your snack and went back to the living room when Naruto hugged you from behide and put her snack on the coffee table. "Naruto, what are you doing?" You wined as he plopped on the sofa with you in his arms. Then he began spooning you. "I fancyed Ramen but your more important." He said into your neck. You stayed like that for a while before you fell asleep in his arms, he fell asleep not long after you did,

Sasuke

You and Sasuke where currently in bed trying to get rest after a long day of training. You had your backs to each other trying to sleep but Sasuke couldn't handle it anymore so he hugged you into his chest. You turned around to face him then hugged back. You fell asleep quickly then Sasuke did after.

Sai

Sakura wanted Sai to draw her a picture. So he did that straight away once he got home. You sat on the other side of him then sighed. You shuffled towards him and put your head on his shoulder. He looked down at you then put his drawing down. He wrapped an arm around you then you simply cuddled back.

Kakashi

You and Kakashi where reading make out paradise as usual when your at home. You kept looking over at him but he never let his eyes leave his book. You shut your book knowing what page you was on then rested your head on his lap. He looked down at your form then smiled under his mask. He put his book down then you turned over so you was on top of him. He hugged you as you hugged back. You stayed like this for a while!

Gaara

Gaara was always stressing about all the paper work he has so today you helped him out. You sat on the end of his desk doing the paper work he wanted you to do. He refused to give you much but you basically forced him to give you more since it stopped you from being bored. After the full day of hard work you both had finished, you just had one more to do. Gaara stood up and hugged you from behide resting hie head on yours. You smiled as you finished then looked up to him. You pecked the bottom of his chin and he kept hugging you.

Kankuro

You was chilling on yours and your boyfriends bed waiting for him to finish his puppet for today. He came in without hie makeup or hat and plopped down on top of you being careful not to crush you. You both rolled over so you was on your sides then you hugged into his chest. You where really comfortable and ended up falling asleep leaving a bored Kankuro.