Spa

[ALISSA'S POV]
It's only been two days since Jacob passed and we haven't done anything. We decided to get a hotel realizing we weren't gonna leave for a while. We let Kaylee have her own room knowing she probably wants to be alone. I decide to check on her because she still needs to talk to us. I go to her door and knock lightly. After a while of waiting Bryce opens the door. "Hey. How's Kaylee?" I ask. Bryce looks behind him then back at me. "She's doing better. She's talking a little. She still won't get out of the room though." He says. I nod. "May I see her?" I ask nicely. He nods and lets me by. "Hey...." I say slowly walking into the room. Kaylee gives me a small smile and waves. "How are you doing?" I ask her. "Fine. How are you?" She asks nicely. "I'm doing okay. Do you wanna come hang out with us?" I ask. "I don't know." She says holding her necklace. I sit next to her. I grab her hand. She puts her attention on me. "I know it's hard but you have to at least let us help. Lets go get our nails done or go have a spa day or a movie day. We can try and have a fun day. Just us girls." I say smiling. "A spa day wouldn't hurt." Kaylee says shrugging her shoulders. "Great. How about we get you a shower and then we can get the other girls." I say. Kaylee nods. I get up and get her up as well. "I will wait here for you." I say. She nods and walks off to the bathroom. After about 30 minutes Kaylee comes out of the bathroom. "Will you pick me out an outfit?" Kaylee asks pointing to her bag beside the desk. "Ya." I say walking to the bag. I look through and find a pink spaghetti strap crop top. I hold this out in front of Kaylee. Kaylee nods in response. I smile and look back in the bag. I find a short white skirt. "I didn't know you had so much cute clothes." I say handing Kaylee the clothes. "Yeah....Jacob bought them." Kaylee says looking at the clothes I handed her. I grab her hand and give her a small smile. "I should get dressed." Kaylee says walking back to the bathroom. "Okay." I say. I sit back on the bed. I look at the nightstand and see the dark blue urn. I smile and pick it up. I carefully look at the urn and put it back down. "We will stay strong." I say to the urn quietly. Suddenly I feel a dip in the bed. "Are you talking to Jacob?" Kaylee asks. "Umm...ya sorry." I say. "It's ok. I do it to." Kaylee says grabbing my hand. "It's nice to know that he will listen. I know that he is very happy and wants us to be happy as well." Kaylee says giving me a smile. I smile back. "Do you miss him?" I ask. Kaylee nods. "I will always miss him. But I know he wouldn't want me holding myself back because of this. Will you miss him?" Kaylee asks me. "Of course. He was one of my best friends." I say looking at the urn. We sit in a comfortable silence for a while. "Wanna go get the girls?" Kaylee asks me. "Yeah." I say getting up. Kaylee gets up shortly after and we go to get the girls. "I don't feel like going from room to room. Can we just text them?" Kaylee asks. "Haha yeah." I reply.
<GROUP CHAT>
To: Alissa, Kenzie, Stacy, Gabbie, Aris, Karli, Kaylie, Briauna, Bri, Alley, Yazzie, Jazzy, Emma, Makayla, Destiny, Lucy, Mayce
Kaylee- Meet us in the bus in ten we are going to the spa.
Stacy- YES SPA!!!!
Kenzie- GABBIE AND I WILL BE DOWN IN A BIT!
Alley- YESSS
Yazzie- YAY
Lucy- Yay ok one sec Jazzy is getting ready
Makayla- Yesss I've been wanting a spa day! Emma and I are coming
Kaylie- Me and Briauna are on our way down
Mayce- Me and Bri are coming
Destiny- I'll be there shortly
I see Kaylee smiling. I smile seeing her smiling. "Ready?" I ask. "Yeah." She says closing her phone and putting it in her pocket. We go down stairs and get in the bus. We wait for everyone to get in so I start the bus. Once everyone is inside I decide to start driving. We arrive at the spa. We all walk in the building and it already looks amazing. We agree on getting a massage and a facial. "Kaylee, which face mask should we get?" I ask. Kaylee looks at me then at the desk we were standing in front of. "I guess the Bright Skin facial." She says. "Okay. Eighteen Bright Skin facials and....." I look through all the massages and find one and read soothes the body and mind I think we all could use this one right now. "Aromatherapy Massages. Please." I say nicely. "Okay that will be $5,130." The girl behind the counter says while writing stuff down. I see Kaylee get out her wallet. I immediately grab her hand. "I'm paying." I smile. "No you don't have to. We are only here cuz I agreed to come. I'm paying." Kaylee says going through her wallet again. "No. I told you I'm going to pay. I'm the one that suggested it in the first place. I'm paying and you are going to relax." I say taking out some cash and handing it to the lady. She takes is gladly and counts it. We sit there while she counts it because there is a lot of cash. "Okay. Right this way." She says once she has counted the cash. She leads us into a hallway. She takes us into a room with massage chairs. "Go ahead and get comfortable and someone will be in here shortly." She says before leaving. I nod and my phone starts ringing. "Hey babe." I say into the phone. "Hey. Me and the boys are gonna go to the movies." He says. I look beside me and see Kaylee staring at her feet. "Babe?" Brendon says through the phone. "Oh um ya ok. Go ahead, go have some fun we will get back there in a while." I say to Brendon. "Okay bye. Love you." He says. "Love you too." I say smiling. I hang up the phone and look at Kaylee. "Come on. We can sit beside each other." I say grabbing Kaylee's hand and taking her to a chair.
[BRENDON'S POV]
I put my phone in my pocket. "Bryce!" I yell. "Yeah?" He asks. "Gimme the extra key to Kaylee's room." I say. "Why?" He asks standing up. "Because I wanna do something nice. Ok." I say putting my hand out. "What are you gonna do?" Bryce asks raising an eyebrow. "Just trust me!" I say getting annoyed. "Okay" Bryce groans giving me the key. I run out of the room and to Kaylee's. I open the door and look around the room. I find the urn on the nightstand. I grab it and get out of the room. I close the door behind me. "What are you doing with Jacob?" Bryce asks me pointing to the urn. "Something. Come on I rented an uber." I say walking to the entrance of the hotel. "What the hell are you doing?!" Bryce yells at me. I ignore him. "If you throw Jacob I'm gonna beat you up." Bryce says angrily. "I'm not gonna throw him okay." I say getting into the uber. Bryce gets in behind me. I give the uber driver the address and her takes us. I get out of the car. "Why are we at a place called "Perfect Memorials"?" Bryce asks. "Because I wanted to get something for all of us." I say walking into the store. "Hello. I need 28 hold my heart jewelry necklaces. One garnet and 10 death stone gold and 17 death stone silver. Please." I say nicely putting the urn on the counter. He nods and gets out all that I asked for. "What are you doing with Jacob?" Bryce asks me. "I'm going to put him in necklaces. Don't worry there will be a lot left of him." I say. The man looks at the urn. "His name is Jacob?" The man asks. I nod my head. "Will you write that down please?" The man asks. "Of course." I say as I get a sticky note and write Jacob on it. He nods and takes the sticky note. Along with the urn and the jewelry. "Wait here it'll take at least an hour." He says exiting the room. I take a seat and Bryce sits next to me. "Are you getting y'all necklaces?" Bryce asks. "Yes. Kaylee is getting the garnet one and the guys are getting the gold chain and the girls are getting the silver chain." I say nodding. Bryce smiles at me. "That's sweet." He says sitting back in the chair. "You get a necklace too." I say. "What?" Bryce asks. "You get a necklace." I repeat. "Why?" Bryce asks obviously confused. "Because he cared about you." I say looking at Bryce. "Wait. He cared about me?" He asks. I nod. "But he didn't know me." Bryce says. "I know. But Kaylee talked about you all the time and he was happy someone else was there for her, someone just as important." I say. He smiles and looks at the ground. "Thank you." Bryce says. "No problem. You deserve it." I say smiling.
[KAYLEE'S POV]
It's been about a little bit over an hour. We finished our facial and we are about to get our massage. It's been relaxing so far and I'm glad I came but something feels wrong. It's probably nothing. I keep getting in my own head. I'm probably just stressed about the last few days. "Kaylee?" Kenzie asks waving her hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I ask. "We are gonna go get our massages now." Kenzie says. "Oh ok." I say. "Are you okay?" Kenzie asks. "Um yeah. Just....thinking." I reply. "Are you thinking about him?" She asks. "...yeah.. I'm just thinking about everything..are you?" I ask. "Yeah." She says looking at her hands that were rubbing against her thighs. I grab her hands. "Hey. Look we can get through this together. Remember he wants us to be strong. We have to do that for him." I say smiling. She nods smiling back. "Of course." Kenzie replies. "Now. Lets go get our massage then we can watch sappy movies all night. Deal?" I ask. "Deal." She smiles. I nod and drag us out of the room.
[BRENDON'S POV]
It's been about an hour and the guy should be coming back soon. A few moments later and the dude comes back and sets everything on the counter. I go to the counter and look at the necklaces. They look beautiful I look up at the dude. "That will be $698.60." He says. I get out my card and give it to the dude. I grab my card back and take the necklaces and put them in a bag. I grab the urn and feel carving. I look at the urn and see that he carved Jacob's name into it. In perfect cursive. I smile at the urn then look back at him. He smiles and waves goodbye. I wave and walk out of the store and back into the uber. Bryce following right behind. "Wanna get some ice cream?" Bryce asks. "Are you five?" I ask. "No. I just really like ice cream." He says. "Okay we can get ice cream." I groan. I tell the uber driver to take us to an ice cream place. Soon we arrive at the ice cream place and we order our ice cream. "What did you put on your ice cream?" I ask. "Oh it's coconut! Want some?" Bryce asks excitedly. "Ha no gotta pass sorry." I say shaking my head. He shrugs his shoulders and continues eating his ice cream. "Ooh can we get pizza too?!" He asks. "What's with you and getting food today?" I ask laughing. "What can I say I love food." He says eating his ice cream. "Ugh yeah I guess we can get some pizzas." I say. He cheers and continues eating his ice cream I laugh at him and call to order the pizzas.
[KAYLEE'S POV]
Once our massages were over we went to Walmart to get a smart blu ray player. After we buy the blu ray player we go back to the hotel. Me and Kenzie go up to my room and plug in the blu ray player. We wanted to watch Netflix cuz thts all we watch. "What movie?" I ask pointing the controller to the tv. "Ummm how about Titanic?" She asks. "Seriously?" I ask. "Come on I love that movie!" She begs. "Ugh fine." I say. I search the movie and play it. As we were sitting through the movie I heard the door open. I pause the movie and sit up. I see Brendon come in with Jacobs urn. "Why the hell do you have Jacob?!" I yell. "I was just getting something." Brendon says coming farther in the room. "How the fuck did you even get it?!" I ask. Bryce comes into the door way with food. "Seriously?! You let him take the urn?!" I ask angry. "Okay I know what your thinking but your going to love it. Okay." Bryce says calmingly. Brendon hands me the urn and I look at him curiously. "Why is it lighter?" I ask. "See we will tell you that in a minute. Right now I want you to look at the urn." Brendon says pointing to the urn. I look at the dark blue urn and I see a carving. I read the name 'Jacob' I look at him. "The guy did it for free and I thought it was cute." He says. "What guy?" I ask. "You'll find out in a minute. But y'all both need to come down to the meeting room." Bryce explains. I put the urn back on the nightstand. Me and Kenzie were already into our night clothes so I looked at him stupidly. "It's fucking 10 there's prolly no one down there." Brendon snaps grabbing both of us. He drags us out of the room and into the meeting room. We both see everyone sitting around the table. "What are y'all doing?" I ask Brendon and Bryce. "Just sit down." Brendon demands. I sit down and look at Kenzie who looks just as confused. "I went to a cremation jewelry store with Bryce earlier and I got all of us these." Brendon says pulling out a bag. He hands all the guys a death stone necklace with a gold chain and all the girls except me and death stone necklace with a silver chain. They all look at them happily. "And Kaylee." Brendon starts. I look at him and raise my eyebrows. "I got you this one." He says handing me a garnet necklace. "Do these all have ashes in them?" I ask. "Yes. I made sure to get everyone a necklace." Brendon states. "Thank you." I say nicely. He smiles. "We also got food." Bryce says excitedly. "Oh ya." Brendon remembers. "Pizza for everyone." Bryce yells. "Oh and a salad for Kenzie." He finishes giving Kenzie a salad. She cheers and starts eating while everyone else gets pizza. "Thank you guys." I say smiling. "Don't mention it." They both reply. "Wanna go watch the movies?" I ask Kenzie. She nods and closes her salad she gives it to Gabbie and comes back to the room with me. "Today was a long relaxing day." Kenzie laughs. "Yeah it was." I say. I look at the urn. I smile to myself but I guess Kenzie saw. "It's beautiful." Kenzie says. "It really is." I say. I sigh and look back at Kenzie she gives me a reassuring smile. We continue watching our sappy movies until at least 4 am and finally go to bed.