Stacy and Kenzie

[KENZIE'S POV]
I just woke up and looked at my door. "OH MY GOSH!!" I said nearly falling off my bed. "DONT DO THAT STACY!!! How did you get in here anyway?" I say.

"Bri let me in and bro you need to chill!" Stacy says

"It's not my fault you freaking showed up in my dorm, standing at my DOOR!" I say obviously annoyed at her actions. "What do you want anyways."

"I wanted to ask you why you haven't been hanging with us and running off." Stacy sounded really worried but I had to lie.

"I was-was just going out?" I said obviously trying to make it convincing.

"I know your lying Kenzie. I can tell when your lying, and you know that." Stacy said trying to make me tell her what I was doing.

"I don't care just please get out!" I said trying to get her out of my dorm.

"I'm not leaving till you tell me what's wrong." She said in a caring voice.

"Nothings wrong and I can't tell you. SO LEAVE" I said nearly making her fall off my bed. "I'm sorry, can you just please leave." I said sympathetically.

"Okay geez, I'm sorry for triggering you." She said jokingly. "But I'm sorry for intruding I'll leave now." She says kind of caring but I can tell she was annoyed.

I thought to myself for a while after she left. 'I feel bad for lying to Stacy but I know she wouldn't understand. She would never forgive me for talking to him. After what he did, she wouldn't talk to me ever again. But if she found out she would kill me for not telling her. I can't just keep it a secret for ever, someone is going to find out.' I stop thinking as I decide to get up and do something with my day. I didn't know what to do so I went for a walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the short chapter couldn't think what to write gonna take time to brain storm.