Boring

[KARLI'S POV]
It's like 12 o'clock and there's nothing to do. I think Lucy is driving so I go to talk to her. "IM BOORREEEDD!" I groan. "I'm the one sitting here driving. Plus nobody comes to talk to me." Lucy says. "Well I'm here and there's nothing to do." I say. She agrees. "STACY?!" I yell. She runs from the back. "WHAT?" She yells. "Can we do something it's boring?" I ask. "No. We have to get to Columbus for the wedding and stopping everyday won't help." Stacy says. "BUT THERES NOTHING TO DO!!" I groan. Lucy agrees. "Like srsly. I hate driving." Lucy says. "That's not my fault. Get Emma to drive. Take a nap or something. We can't stop." Stacy says. "Can we at least get food?" I ask. Stacy nods. "Drive us to where ever and I'll tell Emma she is driving later and make everyone get ready." Stacy says walking away. "Thank you." Lucy and I say in unison. Lucy decides to go to Wild Wasabi. We pull up and everyone is ready. "What the hell is this place?" Jarrett asks. "I don't know I found it on google." Lucy said. "Ded." Makayla said. We all laugh and go inside the restaurant. "What kind of food is this anyways?" Gabbie asks. "I'm pretty sure it's Japanese." Jazzy answers. Gabbie nods and we all sit down. We order what sounds good and talk while we wait for our food. "Wait so like what town are we in?" Destiny asks. "Umm Nashville." Spencer answers. "Oh nice." Tyler says. After talking our food arrived. "Ya know this place isn't that bad." Alissa says. "I agree." Brendon said. "Thank you Stacy." Kenzie says. We get done eating and Stacy pays and we get back on the bus. It's about 3 now so Emma starts driving. "You're driving next." Emma says to Jazzy. Jazzy groans "Fine." Jazzy says. Emma laughs as Jazzy walks to her room. "It's still pretty boring." I say to Lucy she agrees. "Yeah.....wanna go annoy Stacy?" Lucy asks. "Omg yes!" I say excitedly.
[KENZIE'S POV]
"I don't care ok. I have Gabbie. You can go fuck with Brent I don't care." I yell. "Why don't you care." Destiny asks. "Becuz I'm over you and you have a boyfriend. So leave me alone and go fuck Brent." I say. "Why would I do that." She asks. "Becuz obviously you've moved on to. I'm just surprised he hasn't dumped your ass." I remark. "Kenzie just let it go. Please." Gabbie says. "I'm not letting it go till she quits bothering me." I say. "Fine I'll leave you alone. And I will actually go fuck Brent if that makes you happy." Destiny says. "As long as you say his name and not mine." I say. Destiny rolls her eyes and leaves. "Kenzie you really didn't have to do that." Gabbie says. "Someone had to so I did." I say. She nods and leaves the room.