"I do"

[KENZIE'S POV]

Will you marry me?" Jarret asks Karli on one knee. Karli looked freakin shocked even though they have been through a lot together. Karli looked at me, I mouthed "Say yes." And Stacy, Aris, Alissa, Kaylee, Mayce, Bri, and Briauna nod vigorously mouthing "Do it!" Karli got that look on her face as she looks back at Jarret. She finally got words out of her mouth, "Yes, Jarret I would love to marry you." Karli says excitedly, Aris looked shocked.

[ARIS'S POV]

'What just happened? My ex boyfriend just proposed to my best friend!' I thought to myself. I ran out of the park crying Isaiah followed while everyone looked confused. "Aris what's wrong?" Isaiah said chasing after me as I ran behind a building. As Isaiah catches up to me I felt two arms wrapped around me. "I know how you feel I've kind of been through this!" Isaiah says looking at the top of Aris' head. Aris looks up "I'm glad you know how I feel." I look away from Isaiah "Well I would've cheered you up anyway!" Isaiah says jokingly. I look back at him and kiss Isaiah, he kisses back.

[SHORTLY AFTER THE PROPOSAL]

Karli went back to her dorm only to find Isaiah and Aris making out, obviously. "PDA!" Karli says loudly covering her eyes. Everyone opens there door to find Karli covering her eyes outside her door. Aris jumps off her bed "Well your home early?" Isaiah exits the dorm slightly waving bye to Aris she waves back trying not to have Karli notice. Kenzie walks in to find Karli lecturing Aris not to have boys in the dorm. Kenzie slowly interrupts "Hey guys...how's everything going?" Kenzie says. "We're fine!" Karli says tensely. "Okay Karls maybe you should ease up, you're engaged!" Kenzie says excitedly. Aris leaves the room annoyed. "What's with her?" Kenzie asks. "I honestly have no idea!" Karli says with annoyance in her tone. Kenzie tries to get off the subject, "Lets go get ice cream you can invite Jarret and I will invite Bri." Karli gets excited as she hears the words leave Kenzie's mouth. Karli texts Jarret and Kenzie texts Bri.

[AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP]

After we all get ice cream we take a seat. After a while Bri broke the silence "Well this is awkward." Kenzie looks shocked at Bri's sentence. "Yeah this is really awkward?" Kenzie says reassuringly. Stacy walks over from behind the counter. "Lets go to a movie after I get off, I will pay!" Stacy says excitedly. "I will bring Alissa if that's okay" Stacy says, Everyone nods. "What movie should we watch?" Everyone looks around "Lets watch a scary movie!" Bri says Kenzie agrees. "Scary movie it is!" Stacy says returning to work. "Hey this is like a triple date!" Karli says excitedly. Kenzie and Bri look at each other in disgust. "Maybe were not there yet?" Bri says looking a little confused at Karli and Jarret. Kenzie just nods in agreement. Once Stacy gets off we go get Alissa and we go to the movies. We chose the It remake. We sat in the very top row where nobody was, Stacy sat by Alissa, Alissa sat by Karli, Karli sat by Jarret, Jarret sat by Bri, Bri sat by Kenzie. We all ate popcorn and drank Icee's except Kenzie, Kenzie hates popcorn and Icee's. After the movie we went to Karli's dorm as we walked in we saw Aris and Isaiah making out. "Get a room!" Bri yelled. "PDA!" Kenzie yelled. Karli closed the door as fast as she could, "Lets go to y'alls dorm." Karli said looking at Kenzie and Bri. "Why not I don't give a f**k!" Bri said as Kenzie nodded her head agreeing.