Coffee

[KENZIE'S POV]

     It was about 9am and Stacy Alissa and Bri showed up at my dorm. "Wanna go get Starbucks?" Bri asked. I just nodded getting my phone off the counter. We all got in Alissas car that Brendon got her. Once we arrived at Starbucks everyone ordered their drinks.
   "So is there a reason y'all bothered to get me just to get me coffee?" I asked. They all just looked at each other.
    Stacy starts to speak up, "Yeah, we just wanted to talk to you about Tyler."
    "I think I should go, I have to go to work." I said getting up. Alissa steps in front of me and sits me back down.
    "You don't have work today, remember, you gave Bri your schedule." Alissa stated making sure I didn't move. I just sit down looking at the floor remembering that I did give her my schedule.
   "Okay fine, say what you want to but I'm still helping him." I state getting defensive.
   Bri speaks up, "Were fine with you helping Tyler we have agreed that he might have changed. I just want you to be safe." I just nod.
   "So y'all don't care that I'm helping him." I ask. They just nod.
   "We know it's for a good reason. But if he tries anything you HAVE to tell us." Stacy stats. I just nod I felt awkward, like I was doing something wrong. I feel like I'm betraying Alissa. Me and Alissa were close but not nearly as close as her and Stacy. "So, what's his boyfriends name?" I look up from the floor.
   "Spencer." I say. They all just looked at me weird.
  "Who the fuck is Spencer?" Bri asks. I just shrug. I met him he was pretty chill I guess. He didn't talk much so I don't know him that much.
   "Okay so are we gonna get to see Tyler?" Alissa asks. Stacy looks at her, she seems mad. I thought they were fun with him, but I guess Stacy still has some warming up to do. She is very protective of Alissa though. I just nod. Stacy looks at me like she's gonna punch me. I just ignore her glare and continue to drink my coffee. "Great. How about tomorrow?" Alissa asks. I nearly spit out my coffee.
  "Sure, I will have to talk to him I guess." I say Alissa seems excited, but Stacy just looks mad. I think she just wanted to stay as far away from him as possible. We all finish our drinks and go back to our dorms. Alissa goes back to her dorm since she hasn't completely moved in with Brendon.