Coffee and Bfs

[GABBIE'S POV]
  It's the day after Kenzie and Destiny fought and Kenzie is still mad. Mostly at Destiny she isn't mad at anyone else really. I don't get why it's such a big deal. Kenzie is super protective of her feelings and everything in general. If Destiny hurts one of Kenzie's friends this whole bus would light on fire. Kenzie gets protective over her friends more than herself. People ask why Destiny is being a bitch all of the sudden to Kenzie. She ignores them and says she doesn't know either. "-BIE!" I see Alexis's hand waving in front of my face. "GABBIE! We've been trying to get your attention for like 3 minutes, hun." Alexis says. "U-um sorry I-I was just th-thinking I guess." I stutter. "Well fuck child. What was u thinking about. You've been staring at nothing for like 10 minutes." Yazzie says. "Just stuff." I say. They both nod. "Okay well hun you wanna go get some Starbucks? We're about to get to Louisville." Alley asked. I nod. "Okay, stop thinking. Nobody likes thinking." Yazzie said. I nod and smile slightly. "BABE!" I yell. Kenzie comes from her room. "Yes baby?" She says. "We're gonna go to Starbucks for some coffee so get ready." I say. She nods and goes back to her room. "Okay well Ima go change and get ready then." I say. They nod as I'm standing up and walking after Kenzie.
[YAZZIE'S POV]
"Ugh we need boyfriends." I say to Alexis she nods. "Exactly how are we going to find some?" She asks. "Ugh I don't know." I say to Alley. We arrive at Starbucks and we all get out of the bus. I went up to the cashier and ordered. "So you all just live in that bus or something?" The cashier asked. "Well we are traveling to go to my friends wedding." I reply. "Nice. Who's the lucky couple?" He asks pointing to all my friends. "Those two and those two." I say pointing to Alissa and Brendon then Karli and Jarret. "So it's a double wedding. That's cute." He says. "I know right. I never got your name?" I ask. "Oh Jerald. And you are?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Yazzie. Nice to meet you." I say holding out my hand. "Nice to meet you too." He says shaking my hand. I look at Alley she is raising an eyebrow at me and giving me a smirk. "Hey Jerald, make me a sandwich." A man who looks exactly like him yells. "Seriously Pharell." Jerald says. "Who's this?" I ask. "I could say the same here." He says. "Pharell this is Yazzie. Yazzie this is my twin Pharell." Jerald says. "And who is this?" Pharell asks looking at Alexis. "This is my friend Alley." I tell him. He nods while holding out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Pharell says. "Same here." Alexis says taking his hand. "May I buy your coffee?" Pharell asks. "I would appreciate that very much." Alexis says. He laughs and watches her order. He pays his brother and walks off with Alley. "May I have a Venti Java chip frappuccino." I say. Jerald nods. I get my wallet out and Jerald grabs my hand. "No need. A gentleman always pays for his lady." He says. I raise my eyebrow. "His?" I ask. "Of course. I couldn't resist letting you slip away." He says. I laugh and look for Alexis I see her giggling and talking to Pharell. "Okay. But I have to go to Columbus Ohio then after the wedding I must return to Canada." I say. He nods. "Actually. I wanna see Kenzie more so we might go to Austin for a while." Jazzy says. I nod. "Change that. After the wedding I must go back to Texas with my friends." I say. "Well I see my brother is very into your friend. Maybe we can tag along. I would love to get to know you and your friends." He says. I nod. "ALISSA! STACY!-" they both look at me, "mine and alleys boyfriends are coming with us." I say. "Okay. But we are full on rooms so y'all are figuring that out." Stacy says, Alissa nods. "I'm cool with that." I say. "Okay let me get yalls drink then I will quit my job." He says and laughs. I smile and go to Alley and Pharell. "Guess what. Our boyfriends are coming to the wedding, then coming back to Texas with us." I say to Alley and Pharell. Alley looks at me confused. "Okay. First, what boyfriends? Second, why aren't we going back to Canada?" Alley asks. "Okay our boyfriends are the twins that are hot asf. And we aren't going back to Canada cause Jazzy wants to spend time with her sister." I say. Pharell joins the conversation. "Thank you for that compliment. And I get to go to a wedding awesome. Good thing my parents gave me like $10,000 now we can go chill and buy shit." Pharell says. My eyes go wide. "WHAT THE FUCK 10K?" I ask. "Yeah. I think Jerald got some cash too." Pharell says. I nod and walk away shocked. Everyone gets their drinks and Jerald quit. We sat in the Starbucks for a while talking and finally left. Stacy started driving as we decided who to move and where. We decided to move Destiny into the room with Makayla Emma and Brent. Then we put Lucy in Bri Mayce and Jazzys room. We moved Briauna into Kenzie Gabbie and Kaylie's room. It was a lot of changing but everyone was okay with it, especially the people that didn't have to pack up everything and then unpack it. Jerald and Pharell are now rooming with me and Alexis. "We don't have any clothes." Pharell says. "Um....one sec." I say. Pharell and Jerald nod. I run out of the room to Brendons room. "Do you have any extra clothes for Pharell and Jerald?" I ask Brendon. "Yeah one sec." he says before walking to his closet. He pulls out two suit cases. "These are some clothes I don't wear anymore.-" I look at both the suit cases. One blue and the other red. "Jerald-" he says handing me the blue one. "Pharell." He finishes handing me the red one. "Thank you so much." I say. "No problem. It's better then throwing them away." He says. I nod and leave the room. I get back to my room and set the blue suit case in front of Jerald and the red one in front of Pharell. They both look at me confused and open the suit cases. The suit cases have tons of pants and shirts along with belts and shades. "How the fuck did you get that so fast? And where did you get it?" Alley asks. "Brendon. He said it was old clothes and he was just gonna throw am out." I answer. They both look at me still shocked. "Thanks." They say in unison.  "No problem. Now get yourself settled. But not to much we have to get everything in the hotel still." I say smiling. They nod and start getting their things tidied up.