Invitations

[STACY'S POV]

I wake up, and notice an envelope on the floor in front of my door. I look at it it's white with cursive writing on it. Too bad I never learned how to read cursive. I open it, and scream at the top of my lungs. "OH MY GOSH, FINALLY!!!!" The envelope says 'you have been invited to the double wedding of Alissa and Brendon, and Karli and Jarret. The wedding will be on May 21st.'
   Briauna comes in the room, "What the hell Stacy." I just look back at her, I run towards her, and throw the paper in her face. She grabs it and screams, "OH MY GOSH! A DOUBLE WEDDING!" I take the paper from her.

[KARLI'S POV]

  I wake up and notice my phone going crazy,it's the group chat, everyone is texting. It's just bold letters that don't even make out to be words. Aris is apart of the group chat I just look at her, her eyes wide, he thumbs spamming the keyboard. I try to get her out of her gaze by clapping, but she remains focused on the screen. I honestly think we broke them.
S-Stacy B- Briauna K-Kenzie A- Aris Bi- Bri I- Isaiah G-Gabbie Gr- Gerard D-Destiny Ky-Kaylee J-Jacob Bt- Brent T- Tyler  Sp- Spencer M-Mayce Y- Yazzie Mk-MaKayla Ay-Alley Jz- Jazzy L-Lucy E-Emma
S- HDJZIDNDJSIXNSN
B- WODNSKDOAKBDHS
K- NDOWJEKSKABDIJS
A- NSJDISKLAOPLBYSI
BI-WKNDOALANXNSM
I- JSOAOELANDBDJKS
G- JEOAKLCNSMAKSK
GR- HSOEJSLAMDNSM
D- DNAKTHSLNDNDDK
KY- JDKDBEBSJSKSMS
J- KSKSDBDNSMSNSB
BT- KDNAJDNNDDNY
T- GSISBDNAKSNZBD
SP- JSIWKKBABSKK
M-MDKSNANDNNSSM
Y- YES WELL BE DOWN THERE ASAP
MK- YES!!!
AY- ILL DRIVE
JZ- NO I WANNA DRIVE
L- GENZOBSNDKAKDN
E- YES LETS GO!
   It didn't say much but it made my day. Kenzie's sister Jazzy and her friends get to come from Canada. I can't wait to see Jazzy, Yazzie, Alley, MaKayla, Lucy, and Emma. They all left to Canada shortly after graduating so talking to them has been difficult, I miss them SO MUCH! I can't believe there coming to our double wedding. All four of us have been talking about the wedding for a while, no one knew we were planing on a double wedding, honestly neither did we. Stacy texts the group chat, she tells everyone to meet her at work in ten. I agree. I leave to the Ice Cream Shop.

  [BRI'S POV]
I get to the Ice Cream shop, and I look at my phone. Jazzy and them said they are leaving Canada now. I put away my phone and see everyone, I realized I was a little late. "Hey guys, sorry I was late." They all just look at me I go to sit down beside Kenzie. Once I sit down they all start screaming.
  "SBJSJWNSJSKSNDKND OMG SKSNBSNDKSKS SNDNSNSNDN" The only thing I could hear is omg. I start screaming along. Later we all settle down. It takes about 6 hours to get to Austin from Ottawa. They already booked a hotel for about 2 weeks. We all talk about how excited we are about the double wedding for about 3 hours and then everyone heads home. I get to my dorm and throw my bag on the counter. I go to my room, exhausted, and fall asleep.