Ch 22

Peter POV

Holding Scott in my arms as he fell asleep is when I finally allowed my inner panic to take over a little more, considering that the teen is a breeding alpha. Which, of course! His best friend is a True Alpha werecat, who is the first in over a Millenium to be documented, so why wouldn't Scott be the only male alpha in three centuries to be capable of carrying a True Alpha's pups?!

I'm just glad that I got him out of the room before Stiles really noticed the scent coming off of him. With a breeder Alpha comes an alpha that is not only willing to submit, but a male supernatural humanoid creature that can carry children safely. And after the abuse my wife suffered as a child.... I promised myself that I would protect one if one ever showed.

I know Stiles and I know that if he were human, he would never hurt his best friend, but since I'm not sure how in control of his feline side yet, I can't let him anywhere near Scott. So I pull my phone out and shoot a text over to Lydia and Allison to come up and watch him until I can explain everything to the men of our pack, considering they will no doubt flip out or go to Deaton to doublecheck. "Puppy" of the pack or not, it doesn't excuse that most sill don't trust me.

Five minutes later, the girl's make it upstairs and Lydia looks like she wants to kill something.

"Explain Hale." Her tone is sharp and poisonous in tone and her expression hasn't changed, still stormy and murderous.

"Scott presented as a Breeding Alpha, meaning that while he had the strength and dominance of an alpha, he has submitted to Stiles and his heat has started. He is capable of bearing children and I need you two to fend off the boys in case they decide they want a piece of his ass until Stiles lays claim to him, helps him through his heat, and discusses everything with him when it's over. I need to run it by the alpha-mates and make sure that Stiles has the proper control not to breed him in one go."

Allison nods and walks out briskly, throwing a "I'll grab some wolfsbane bullets just in case" over her shoulder as she walks out. Lydia pulls some mountain ash out of her purse and I lay him down on the bed, laying a pillow in his arms so that he has something to snuggle with as he whimpers quietly.

As Allison comes back upstairs, I walk out and turn at the doorway, looking to Lydia.

"If he starts whimpering too loud or wakes up frantic, let him scent you and grab him by the scruff to keep him pliant, we don't need him in a frenzy right now."

As she nods back, I walk down to the living room to see Stiles looking at me expectantly. I jumped straight into the explanation.

Stiles POV

"So Scott can have children and just went into heat. As alpha, you need to lay claim to him and taking him as a breeding mate before any of the other boys take him and claim him for their own, because he's starting to get too desperate to stay in a clear mindset." Peter was pretty blunt in his explanation, I had a bit of shock at the information, Derek seemed joyful through the bond.

Alpha, two mates to strengthen the pack bonds? Imagine how many of your pups will grow to be strong like you!

It made me smile, but it made think some thoughts that I kept away from the bond so I can plan for later.

"How quick can you get everyone out of here for me pup?" I asked as I went to walk by Peter, but I was stopped by a low growl and a hand on my chest. Peter's blue-eyed glare was enough to make me flash my eyes in return before he spoke up.

"Don't you dare breed him now, he can't consent and the last thing we want is for you to lose control and break him mentally. I'm staying to keep you in check," it made me growl quietly as he spoke, apprehensive to stand up to his alpha or not, Peter was determined in this as he continued, " if you take it too far, I can promise that I will bodily keep you from him if you can't control yourself. He's too precious to the future of the pack, you can talk to him about breeding after his heat, but absolutely not before that."

I pressed through the pack bond at his thoughts and could only grasp the words 'not again' and immediately, I broke away and nodded.

"I can allow this." Everyone else had been rather quiet during this whole ordeal, but ready to leave so I nodded at everyone else. With the sound of the loft door scraping closed, Peter, Derek, and I walked up the stairway towards where Scott lay resting in Peter's room. On walking in, Lydia was sitting with Scott's head on her lap being caressed gently while Allison sat in front of him, petting down his flank and shushing him as he squirmed and whimpered quietly.

Scents of cinnamon, cloves, and raw sugar overwhelmed my senses and a low, rumbling purr rose in my throat. I felt Derek shiver through the bond and send a confused yet lustful emotion through, I reassured him and he calmed as we stepped towards the whining alpha. Stooping down, I place my hand on his shoulder and bring my face level with his,

"Scott, I need you to trust that I'm not mad, not going to hurt you, and not going to treat you badly for what has happened," He looks up at me, expression and demeanor feverish, like he could crawl right out of his skin if he could do so for any kind of relief, but gave a watery smile as he shifted off Allison's lap to move towards me. I simply pulled him towards me, shifting to sit down on the ground as he moved to sit in my lap, legs wrapped around my torso and his head buried in the crook of my neck. I enveloped him in my arms, one tight around his back in the middle, the other cradling the back of his head carefully. "Now Scott, do you trust me to do something that might seem a little scary right now?"

Almost too soon after my whispered question, he nodded against my neck, panting and mouthing at the skin as he did. I nodded in return as I used my hand on his head to grip his hair firmly and tilt his head to bare his neck. Again, a low purr rumbled in my chest at the sight before lowering my fangs and delicately -well, as delicately as one can when piercing living flesh- bit down around his pulse point, cementing his bond to me.

My alpha-pup, all mine!  the bond between Scott and I felt like it had growing up; like stealing my dad's handcuff keys when he's not looking; like Saturday morning cartoons and pancakes when I stayed over; like chaining his furry ass to the radiator. It felt like companionship and ever-present brotherhood. I sat there a moment, completely lost to this new feeling; of course, until I felt Derek's hand grasp my shoulder, grounding me back to reality. 

Releasing my fangs from their hold, I lift Scott's face to get a look at him. He seemed more peaceful, almost content in his still present fever-itch before his eyes flash their beautiful alpha red, though in color than before, showing his connection to me and my pack.

Mine....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the months on an accidental hiatus. Hope this wasn't total bullshit and I promise I'll try to set another series continuation for this, as there won't be much more for this specific story line. Now, we need to bring in the part two, with better dynamics, an awesome suoernatural fight or two, and a potentially pregnant wolf or two ;) enjoy for now kiddos.