Ch 10

PETER POV (the precious baby needed his moment)

As soon as I spoke up against Scott, I knew something about Mama changed. Almost instantly, his scent warped into something needy, animal like and whatever power he had before changed into one that yanked away on my pack bond to Scott in protest of it. When he spoke up, his voice rumbled low, like that of an alpha... But smoky in a charming, feline sort of way.

Regardless, it made me draw ever closer to him and I felt a bond start to form when he pulled me close and nuzzled my hair; it made me feel safe. Never in my life could I imagine feeling content as someone's unofficial puppy: the child of the alpha and often the first adopted or turned beta - much like Liam was in Scott's pack. I only say that because as of now, it's no longer my pack.

When Mama stood up, I could almost see almost as well as I could smell the pheromones and alpha-scent rolling off of him, making him look like a lean, powerful panther... or something. He had this grace and poise about him now that emanated the strength he had gained and learned running with wolves and it made me feel wanted and protected.

Oh...

He's accepted me... I'm in his pack...

I have a pack again!

--------------
ISAAC POV

Everyone was pretty on edge before Scott left the way he came, but now, both me and Derek were whining contentedly, nuzzling Stiles where he stood because honestly, I was so happy that he'd given us a new pack. And no doubt Derek was too. As soon as Stiles went Alpha against Scott, I felt the pack bond to him snap and a newer, much stronger bond form with the doe-eyed, spazzy teen.

I couldn't help when I started licking the crook of his neck and shoulders and rubbing my face against it, I wad too happy to care. This is my alpha, my pack, and my time to celebrate being with them. Stiles rumbled quietly, I could tell he was tired after shifting like that for the first time, so with a quick look at Derek, who was too occupied with scenting the other side of Stiles' neck, I started leading the three of us towards the bed where Peter sat, whining impatiently for cuddles. He was pouting too, which made nipping his ear even better since he just melted into my side as I laid myself behind him. Derek was helping Stiles back into bed since he looked exhausted and out of sorts. Once they were both in bed again, Peter snuggled himself as close as he could to Stiles, easily resembling an octopus with every limb wrapped around our mole-dotted alpha. Everyone was touching someone, somehow - Derek nuzzled around Stiles with an arm thrown across both Peter and I; Peter throwing his leg far enough over Stiles that his foot rested over Derek's ankle; and myself nuzzled close behind Peter where my hand stretched far enough that I was gently scratching Derek's shoulder - and it felt right. I was the last to fall asleep, with the new pack bond, it was easy to feel comfortable surrounding one another. For me, I could also decipher who fell into what role in the pack; Stiles was obviously the Alpha, Derek was more or less his Mate and Anchor, and Peter was the pack's Puppy, not an omega, but rather the most dependent and snuggly of everyone in the pack. An omega would be more or less the pack breeder in this sense, to carry the Alpha's bloodline. And me, well it seems I'm the main Beta at this point, when Stiles isn't around, I take charge in emergencies. Oh well, I'll think about that tomorrow and for now, it's bed time.

....

I've never felt more at peace with a pack ever.

---------
Holy smokes, I finally did an Isaac POV! Hope you kiddos enjoyed because truly, this was barely thought through and could have been written a lot better. Also, lied about the Stiles Alpha explanation. I'll get there though!