Ch 15

Erica POV

After bawling my eyes out and Boyd driving us back to the loft, we decided that sleeping in Derek's room would be highly comforting versus sleeping on the couch or in the guest room, and we both slept for an undetermined amount of time, waking up late in the day to feeling four other bodies pressed against ours. Boyd laid on his back, my head on his chest and my leg thrown over his. I had Peter's head on my hips, Lydia resting on Boyd's other side using his shoulder as a pillow with Jackson hugging Lydia's legs from the front with his head on Boyd's thighs. Isaac must have been snuggled behind Peter since he rather effortlessly got up out of the bed and shuffled out towards the kitchen. I tried falling back asleep but was disturbed by the uptick in Peter's heartbeat and the quiet whimper he let out. Immediately I flipped around and pulled him up to snuggle, and the rest of the half asleep pack following suit. Boyd played big spoon and wrapped around Peter and I, Lydia sort of flipped over top of us with her hair blanketing Peter and Jackson curling up with Boyd's butt as a pillow while snuggling Lydia's leg once again.

Never will puppy piles NOT be comfortable. Despite Lydia's elbow in my ribs.

After dozing off again, we all seemed to have been woken up by the smell of bacon and omelets being cooked. Seeing as Lydia was at the top of the pile, she was the first up and into the adjoining bathroom to get ready, a sleepy Jackson stumbling behind. Peter just snuggled closer to me, snuffling against my chest like a little puppy with Boyd doing the same to the back of my neck. They made me giggle and I was quite torn to either not moving or listening to my growling stomach and raging bladder.

"Okay baby boy," I cooed to Peter, "If you don't let me up then your changing the piss covered sheets I'll be forced to make." And with that, both betas were up and moving towards the bathroom across the hall from the guest room. And me, I simply walked into the master bathroom with Lydia in the shower and Jackson brushing his teeth. I had to pee and I wasn't waiting so I pulled down the shorts I don't remember changing into and doing my business.

"So Erica," I looked over at the dark gray shower curtain Lydia was behind, "should we started calling Derek mom, or is that role a bit more of Stiles' niche do you think?" Jackson had been gargling mouthwash and promptly started choking. I however, really thought about it. Knowing Lydia, this meant Stiles hooked up with Derek, however I feel like if I called Derek "mom" I would get a tooth knocked out.

"Despite being the alpha, more likely Stiles. He's always there for us for school, food, emotional support, the works. It would be weird NOT to call him mom!" With that, I wiped, stood, pulled my shorts up, and pat Jackson on the back now that he had caught his breath. And I was on my way down to breakfast.

Stiles definitely is mom, if it were anyone else it would just be wrong! And I swear that I'll make it up to him now that we've all figured that out.

-----------
Peter POV
After scrambling out of bed and away from Erica after the urination threat, Boyd and I walked over to the bathroom down the hall and I promptly started brushing my teeth. Boyd was the first to take a leak while I was fixing up for the day at the mirror and had smoothly transitioned into a switch off when I had towel off my face.

I know what you're thinking, and no. Just because I used Green Tea Exfoliation Scrub does not mean I moisturize as well, I just like the smell.

Once we were both done, Boyd and I walked out with his hand on the back of my neck, fingers lightly scratching at the base of my scalp, and myself feeling like nothing in the world could beat this feeling; beat how happy and connected I felt to my pack. It was wonderful! And so was the bacon that Isaac cooked up for us, the thick cut meat hit the spot.

"So Isaac, explain to me what's up with mom and Derek. I got the gyst that they hooked up but I would have thought that they would be here with us this morning." With Erica's statement, I think everyone woke up a bit more and realized it.

Where the hell are they?!

-----------
I should be sleeping but I love you guys too much.!