Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Damons POV

I lay Ariana down on her bed and kissed her forehead. I sighed.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked before walking out the door. Then I bumped into Katherine. Great, just what I needed.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked. I looked down at myself, great I was covered in dry blood and I looked...really bad. But then I looked at Katherine. She didn't exactly look great either.

"Ditto. Elena's not here by any chance, is she?" I asked her remembering that Elena might me in big trouble.

"I haven't seen her, not that I've been looking." She replied bluntly. I rolled my eyes at her before shouting.

"Stef, you awake?" But before Stefan could reply Katherine spoke again in her pathetic whiny voice.

"You know, he hasn't seen her either. I know because we were together all night." Wait a minute did that mean that they slept together?

"Look. I've had a really crappy couple days, ok? If you're implying what I think you're implying.." I began before she cut me of and started speaking herself.

"Why? What were you thinking? That our hot, naked bodies collided in one unforgettable night of passion?" She said. God I felt sick.

"I'm gonna barf." I told her as she replied.

"Great. Then my work here is done. Toodle." Then she walked right passed me and out of the house.

"Ugh." I shuddered before walking up to Stefan's room.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I was in the graveyard. The same one from last time and I was wearing the same thing. The only thing that was different was the gravestones. I looked at the first one, the one with Katherine dying on it. The writing ,all of it, was gone. Just a plain gravestone lay there. I stared at it a little confused before being pulled out of the graveyard and into that pitch black room.

"You saved Katherine, interesting choice." The voice said.

"I thought I had to save them all." I answered back confused.

"No, you can save them or not. It's all up to you, but for each decision there will be consequences." The voice echoed back. I gritted my teeth, I didn't like the sound of that.

"Why? Why do I need to know this?!" I asked getting annoyed.

"You see child. You are the most powerful thing to walk this earth. Most of your weaknesses are destroyed. Nature doesn't allow that. But since you are a witch, we are giving you a chance. If you choose correctly you will survive by the end of this but if you don't you will die. Those are you consequences." The voice bellowed. I stood there shocked. But I didn't stand there long as light began to flood through.

My eye opened as I sat up gasping. Sweat poured down my brow as I panted. What was going on?! I sighed before getting up. I looked around and realised I was in my bedroom. Great. I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face, before applying a new coat of make up. I quickly tied my hair into a pony tail. I was about to walk downstairs when I heard voices come from Stefan's room. So I walked towards the room and listened in on their conversation. I needed to now what the hell was going on!

~~~

Damons POV

I stood by Stefan's window as he out his shirt on.