Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Klaus POV
I felt something cut my face. What was that? Then I saw the mirror piece aria was holding. It blood all over it. Did she cut me? I felt blood drip down my face. Yup she cut me.
"Oh my god. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I...I..." Aria apologised before running out of the room.
"I'm fine Aria.." I shouted but she had already left. Shit! She totally freaked out. I ran down the stairs to stop her from doing something stupid. But she had already ran out of the house.
"Aria!" I shouted but she was gone.
"Shit" I whispered. Then Rebekah and Elijah walked in.
"What was that all about? Nick what happened to you?" Rebekah asked me. I looked at them and then before I could speak Elijah answered for me.
"She freaked right? And then cut you, then realised what she did an ran out." How could he possible know that?
"How do you know that?" I asked him.
"Well firstly I smelt blood and then listened in to your conversation. Secondly, I know she has an anger issue, that's why she's so freaked out. She let her anger take over." He replied. He knew she had an anger problem? Wait she has an anger issue? Never mind I've gotta focus on the problem at hand.
"We have to find her." I said as Rebekah then replied.
"Me and Elijah will take the woods, you take the courter, ok?" Both me and Elijah nodded and then we were of. I hope she was ok. I don't think she would able to handle hurting someone. It could crush her, or turn her into ripper again. I can't let her do to that to herself.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I ran into the middle of the courter. There were three drunk teenage boys walking down the street. One of the boys had a cut on his arm. I felt my fangs come out and veins pop out. The smell of blood wafted through the air and that's all that it took. I ran over to them and sucked them all dry. It tasted sweet, warm and fresh. I loved it. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.
"Why who are you?" A man asked. I turned around to find 5 vampires walking towards me.
"She must be the famous Ariana." Another one said.
"How do you know my name?!" I asked them backing away from them. But they ignored me.
"Marcel would be so happy with us if we brought you to him." The man of the at right said. They all nodded and began to corner me. But I wasn't going to let then take me. So I ran over to the one on the right and pulled his heart out. The other vampires ran towards me and tried to attack me but I pulled there heads of and pulled there hearts out. The last one ran towards me and I shoved my hand in his stomach and then pulled out his heart.
"Aria..." I heard someone say. I snapped my head in the persons direction and there was Nick. What have I done! I dropped the heart in my hand and tears began to fall down my face.
"Aria don't worry just clam down." Nick said. But I couldn't face him. I didn't want him to see me like this. I ran. I ran away, and I didn't look back.

~~~
Klaus' POV

I ran through the streets. I'd been looking for Aria for five minutes now but I hadn't found her. I was getting worried.
"God damn it Aria! Where are you?" I shouted in frustration. It was dark now. I ran to the next street. She wasn't here either. God where was she? Then, suddenly, I smelt blood. A lot of blood. I ran towards the smell. There I found Aria. Standing over 8 bodies. I think three of them were sucked dry and the others were probably vampires as she had pulled out there hearts. She had blood all over her and she had that ripper look.
"Aria.." I said as she wiped her face round to me. Then her face softened and she dropped the heart. Tears rolled down her face. She look so hurt and broken, all I wanted to do was pull her into my arms and protect her.
"Aria don't worry, just calm down." I told her, but she ran away. I wasn't letting her get away, not this time. I ran after her.
I ran into the woods following the direction Aria had gone. I couldn't find her though. Then I heard a sob. I ran towards the noise and there she was. She was curled up in a ball against a some old ruins if a house. She was crying. I ran towards her and crouched down in front of her.
"Aria. Hey look at me." I told her but she refused to. "LOOK AT ME ARIA!" I shouted. Her face then slowly lifted and her eyes caught mine. Tears were rolling down her face. I wiped them away and pulled her hair out of her face.
"Aria why are you crying?" I asked her.
"I just.... I can't even...I can't believe I just killed 8 people. Even if some of them were vampires, I killed them Nick!" She raised her voice at me. She was hurt.
"Hey. It wast your fault. It's your nature. You were angry and your nature took over. It was not your fault." I told her. But tears kept forming in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry Nick. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was mad at my dad and...." She began but I butted in.
"No don't worry about it. You didn't hurt me...Are you ok Aria?" She looked to the ground again as tears fell down her face. I lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I have no one. I have no one I can trust. My dad lied to me. My mums in England and I just don't have anyone anymore. I'm alone." She sobbed. She was so hurt, that it hurt me to see her like this. That's when I realised. That's when I admitted it. I love her. I'm in love with her.
"Hey. Hey, you have me. Don't cry, because I will always be there." I told her.
"How do I know that? How do you know that you won't leave me? How do I know you actually love me? What I've heard of you, is that you a liar, and you can't be trusted! Please prove them wrong, because I can't deny these feelings I have for you." She said standing up. I stood up after her and lent towards her.
"I love you, Ariana" I then leaned in and kissed her. Suddenly someone pushed me to the ground. What he hell?! I swear to god whoever did that is dead! I looked at the person standing in front of me. Damon Salvatore. What was he doing here?
"Dad!" Ariana yelled. Damon
Salvatore was her Dad!

*
*
*
*
*
So what do you think? Damon found out about Ariana and Klaus! Klaus admitted he loved Ariana. What will happen next?
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment