Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Ariana's POV

God I feel as of I am a magnate for danger. I mean look at everything that has happened to me in the past week. I died, I smashed a bathroom and I nearly chocked to death. After that though it was pretty quite. I walked into my room and pulled out my diary. I started to wright.

Dear diary,
It's been a week since I met my dad, and in that week I have been killed and then I came back to life, shattered the shower, nearly chocked to death and realised I don't need a daylight whatever to walk in the sun. This just proves that a lot has happened in the past week. So Silas is still liking for Katherine, he almost got her and killed Matt in the process (he had his ring though, it brings him back from the dead) but they got away.
Damon and Elena and me found the box Stefan was meant to be in but wasn't. He left a nice surprise though. A man sucked dry of blood, lovely. But there's more Elena came back from college to look for Stefan. Then he had some weird dream and so did Katherine about him. All in all we ended up going to a bar called joe's bar and Katherine got taken by some Nadia girl and we found Stefan but his brain got fried and know he doesn't remember anything. That's just about it. Confusing right.

Love Ariana Salvatore

I closed the diary and walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room to find Elena there on the phone. I ignored her and walked to the alcohol cabinet and poured myself a drink. Yeah, yeah I know it's like 10 in the morning but still. I was about to take a sip when Elena grabbed the glass from my hand and poured on the fireplace.
"Hey!" I said but she ignored me. So then I began to listen in her conversation.
"Please tell me I wasn't out of my mind leaving Damon in charge of Vampire Amnesia 101." She asked, she should be worried I mean my dad, telling the truth about Elena and him and Stefan. Fat chance.
"What did he say exactly?" Some other girl on the phone said. I
Guess it was Caroline. I had heard about her, never met her though.
"One text - "So far, so good." Which, in Damon speak..."
"Means that they probably devoured a troop of Girls Scouts by now." Well she isn't wrong I thought.
"Caroline!" Ah! So it is Caroline.
"I'm kidding... kind of. Although it's not uncommon for patients with retrograde amnesia or other traumatic brain injuries to turn volatile." She told Elena .
"Okay, Dr. Forbes. Since when do you know so much about amnesia?" Elena replied. I smirked at her comment that she thought was funny. Well it definitely wasn't humorous to me, but hey not everyone can be as funny as me.
"It's possible I studied up on my chem, biochem, applied microbio, molecular bio, and Grey's Anatomy-the real one and the television show." She replied.
"You did all that for Stefan?" Why did Elena sound surprised. Wasn't Caroline like Stefan's best friend after Lexi died.
"Of course I did. I'm also trying to impress Dr. Maxfield. I figured if I could get closer to him, i.e. into his biology class, maybe I could figure out why he covered up our roommate's murder by vampire, and it's also possible that I have a study buddy." Of course. Why didn't I see that coming?
"Hi, Dr. Maxfield. Are you ready to go study, Jesse?" She said obviously talking to someone else.
"Jesse? Dr. Maxfield's incredibly hot, funny, and miraculously single lab assistant?" Oh! He's hot is he. Well maybe I should steal him from Caroline, it's been a while since I had a boyfriend.
"I'm dragging him to our hometown graveyard bell-ringing ceremony." She replied.
"As in creepy first date?" Elena asked.
"As in a study date. While I'm there, I might as well ring a bell for Tyler and me considering our relationship is on its death bed." She replied to Elena
"Will I see you there? You could bring Stefan. I mean, it is ironically called "Remembrance Day"." Caroline said.
"I hope so, I really do. It just depends on how Stefan's handling the whole download of his dark and stormy past." Elena replies.
"All right. Well, I'll talk to you later." Caroline said before hanging up.
"Ok why the hell did you trough away my drink." I yelled at her.
"It's like 10 in the morning and being a day drinking like Damon isn't good." She replied. I was always a day drinker.
"Piss of." I whispered under my breath.
"Excuse me." She replied with annoyance in her voice.
"Ok why do you hate me?" I asked her. I mean she barely speaks to me and when she does it's never a nice comment.
"I don't..." But I it erupted her.
"Yes you do. What did I do that could make you hate me? Me and Jeremy and Matt a good friends but you have always pushed me away."
"It's just weird. Your 18 and I'm 17 and I'm dating your dad. It's just weird because it's like... You know... It's hard to adjust. And the fact Damon kept you a secret." She told me. Now I got it. Fair enough I guess.
"He didn't tell anyone about me. But I'd really like it if we could start clean and try to get along and be friends ." I said as she looked at me and nodded.
"Yeah I'd really like that."
"By the way how's Stefan doing?" I asked .
" I have no idea. He's with Damon." She said .
"Well that can't be good." I stated as I looked at her with a little bit of worry.
~~~