Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Ariana?" He said. He said my name? He knows my full name? Wait, he knows who I am?
~~~

Damon's POV

She here. My daughter is sitting on the sofa in front of me. Why? Why is she here? She shouldn't be here? But I can't help feeling glad that she is. She is my impossible daughter and I love her. Her mum had sent me the occasional picture every birthday of her, that was as much as I got to see of he growing up.

"Ariana?" She stared at me and I stared at her. I began to walk slowly towards her hoping I wasn't imagining it all.

"Damon what's going on?" Elena asked me. What was I going to say? My daughter just showed up and is siting on my sofa.

"Ariana is my... Daughter." I didn't look at Elena, I just kept staring at Ariana.

"Dad... Is it really you?" Tears began to slide down her face. I ran towards her embracing her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Yes it's really me." My eyes were watering and a tear began to fall down my face. I wiped it away quickly before anyone could see. I was about to pull away from Ariana when I couldn't her a heartbeat. That's odd. Ariana is human, isn't she.

"Ariana, how... Why are you a vampire? You are not meant to be a vampire?" I pulled away from her and stared at her confused.

" I been a vampire for a week or so. I died, a car hit me and I came back to life. As a vampire. I don't know how but I did. Mum sent me here. Told me my dad would help me. She explained everything she could." She stared at me with her bright blue eyes, her black and dark brown curls falling down her shoulders. Her cheekbones and her cute little nose, were perfection. She was a spitting image of her mother.

"Wait a minute someone please explain what the hell is going on?" Elena asked as she walked over to me. God, this was going to be difficult to explain.

" Ariana is my impossible daughter. She became a vampire because...um...She is my daughter." I lied, I completely lied to both of them. She was my impossible daughter but she didn't become vampire because she was my daughter. Ariana becoming a vampire was all my fault and I can't tell her. Not yet.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I hoped u guys liked it. Sorry it's short. Was in a rush. What do you think Damon's hiding? What will Elena think of Damon having a daughter?