Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

"I love you, Ariana." He told me. He loved me. My heart fluttered. But before I could tell him that I love him too he leaned in and kissed me. Then suddenly I felt him disconnect. Then wen I opened my eyes he was on the floor and there was my dad. What the hell?! What's he doing here?!
"Dad!" I yelled at him. Shit! He found out. Nicks face was so confused. God, what have I gotten myself into.

Damon's POV
I was running through the woods trying to find the house. I hope Ariana's ok. I hope she hasn't done anything stupid. I need to tell her the truth. I was running at the speed of light when I heard someone crying. It sounded familiar. I ran in the direction of the noise and there I saw Ariana. But right next to her was Klaus. What was she doing talking to him. "I have no one. I have no one I can trust. My dad lied to me. My mums in England and I just don't have anyone anymore. I'm alone." She sobbed. She hates me. Great ,I'm going to have to do a lot of explaining for her ever to forgive me.
"Hey. Hey, you have me. Don't cry, because I will always be there." I heard Klaus say. What?! What's he on about?!
"How do I know that? How do you know that you won't leave me? How do I know you actually love me? What I've heard of you, is that you a liar, and you can't be trusted! Please prove them wrong, because I can't deny these feelings I have for you." Ariana said standing up. Love me? Leave me? Feelings for you?What was going on? Did she love Klaus.I didn't move as I saw Klaus stand up and then I heard him whisper.
"I love you, Ariana" what?! Klaus loves no one! And I definitely wasn't going to let him screw over Ariana! Then I saw him kiss her but the funny thing is she didn't pull away. Anger boiled inside of me as I ran towards him and pushed him of her.
"Dad!" She yelled at me. Klaus looked pissed and confused and it was funny but I just stared at him with detest.

Ariana's POV

My dad stood there as Nick quickly got up again.
"Damon Salvatore is your dad!" Nick said. I nodded as they both looked at each other with hate.
"You have a lot of gut pushing me over." Nick told Dad walking closer to him.
"Nick don't." I told him.
"I give you one simple instruction, to stay away from Klaus, and you do the complete opposite." My dad told me.
"You have no right to tell her what I do! You've apparently been lying to her." Nick told my Dad again. They both had hate in there eyes.
"I have every right, I'm her dad. You are a liar and a dick. You cause pain wherever you go, and I will not let you screw over my daughter!" Damon replied .
I quickly stood in the middle of them before they start killing each other .
"Stop fighting! I'm still really fragile right now and your fighting isn't helping!" I yelled as they both looked at me. Just then Elijah and Rebekah showed up.
"I should never of let you come, Ariana." My dad told me.
"Dad, I've learnt so much here. Coming here was the right thing to do." I told him.
"Wait your dad is Damon Salvatore! And you like Nick! How did I not see that?!"Rebekah commented, but I was still focused on Nick and my dad.
"Dad, Nick please stop." I told them as tears threatened to escape my eyes. What am I going to do?
" You even call him Nick."
" I could pull your heart out in two seconds, and I wouldn't hesitate." Nick told my dad walking towards him.Then my dad walked towards him and tried to punch him but Nick beat him to it. I couldn't let them do this. My dad would get hurt. Nick is the oldest vampire and a hybrid, he would crush my dad.
"STOP!" I shouted and stood in front of both of them.
" One of you will get hurt." I told them.
"We all know who that's gonna be." Nick said.
"Nick. Stop." I told him.
"Oh no let him carry on Ariana his cheep comebacks are amusing." Dad said. Anger boiled inside of both of them, and soon they would be ripping each others hearts out. Thats when I heard someone walking towards us. My head snapped in there direction. Slowly followed by everyone else.
"Why hello, everybody." Marcel then came into view with a smile on his face and 5 vampires behind him.
"What are you doing here Marcel?" Nick asked.
"Who is this dick." My dad said.
"I'm Marcel." He replied.
"You didn't answer my question, Marcel!" Nick was getting annoyed and it scared me.
"Well, I was walking through the courter looking for the vampires I had sent out on night watch."he said as I fidgeted nervously. Those must of been the vampires I killed earlier.
" well, when I found them let's just say they weren't exactly breathing. So I came hear to see who killed them. But by the looks of it you did." He said pointing to me. I looked down and saw blood all over my self. Great, he knows I killed them.
"I'm sorry Marcel. I didn't mean to. I was angry and I killed them. I really am sorry." I apologised.
"Ariana. The impossible one. Have they told you yet?" He asked. Had who told me what yet? Did Nick know something. I looked at Nick. He's eyes were staring at mine apologetically, that's when I knew he knew something.
"Oh they didn't. That's gotta hurt..." But before he could carry on I had him against the tree with my hand in his stomach.
"I suggest you don't piss me off, or you pitiful life will end sooner then you thought" After saying that I pulled my hand out and wiped the blood of on my shirt(which was already covered in blood). Marcel gasped and backed away slowly.
"Yeah I wouldn't mess with my daughter if I was you." My dad sad as I nodded.
"He's your dad?" Marcel asked. I nodded. Suddenly I heard a laugh. Obviously everyone else did as they turned there head in the direction of the noise just like me.
"A lot of secrets beginning spilt, all in one night." Then a girl came into sight. She had long red hair and brown eyes and freckles all over we face. It was her. It was Jenna.
"Jenna!" I exclaimed as she walked closer and I backed away.
"The one and only." She replied.
"Last time I saw you I had snapped you neck and left you in the middle of no where, with no possible way of tracking me." I replied gaining my conference back.
"Wait she's the person who was tracking you." Nick said. I nodded.
"What he he'll is going on?!" My dad asked as both Elijah and Beka nodded in agreement. But I ignored them an focused on Jenna.
"You see I came back for you. We can't let you walk on this earth, but since there is no way to kill you we gonna have to take you." She said. My he'd began to spin and I felt funny.... I felt scared, petrified. Something only Nick could fix but we were in a bad situation for comforting. I gulped as 6 other vampire came out of know where and started attacking Elijah, Beka, Nick, and my dad. Funnily enough Marcel had run away like a coward. Typical. Then before I could react someone snapped my neck and everything went black.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ahhhhh! Omfg! What do you think will happen? What are they going to do to Ariana? Will Klaus and Damon ever stop bickering?
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment