Loss and Gain

(Jinyoung POV)

I watched Yoongi dive through the window and speed off. I knew I couldn't chase them, being only half vampire and half human sucked. I could live and grow like a normal human, but I feed on blood mostly. I don't have many vampire powers, I can see and hear better, but I don't have super strength or super speed.

Instead of chasing after them, I ran downstairs and grabbed my cellphone and dialed the first number that came to mind.

Ring

Ring

"What is it, Jinyoung? Why are you waking me up so ear-"

"Oh hush up Mark. Listen, I need your help."

"Is it so important that you have to wake me up?"

"Yes it is, someone's life depends on it."

"Really? What did you get yourself into now?"

"I'll explain once you get your ass down here."

"Sigh fine. Want me to wake Yugyeom?"

"That would help so yes."
He hung up without saying goodbye and I dialed another number, hoping that Yoongi isn't hurt to the point where I can't save him.

Ring

Ring

"Yes Jinyoung?"

"Hey Youngjae. I need help."

"If this involves your coffee machine, you know damn well I don't know how those american coffee machines work-"

"No it's not that. A friend of mine needs help. We need to get the rest of the boys here as soon as possible."

He didn't need much convincing, he knew that I meant business and that something bad was going on. He didn't question and said he would get the rest of the boys and teleport them.

Youngjae is a wizard per say. He's main power is teleportation and telepathy. The group I'm in is called Got5, we hunt vampires, but very rarely help them.

Many of the members have some kind of magical blood in them. Like me? My mother was raped by a vampire. She died during my birth. Youngjae was born a wizard in a completely normal family. JB is a necromancer, he can see and talk to the dead. Yugyeom is part ghoul. His left eye gives it away pretty easily. His eye is bright shade of silvery purple and grey. His power is to be able to control anyone who looks into his eye. Mark was just a plain human, but is mastered in the skills of martial arts, boxing, and knows everything there is to know about swords, guns, knives every little bit about them. So, Mark is very dangerous when it comes to weapons. We like to call him Spartan because he knows how to kill with a fucking spoon!

 We like to call him Spartan because he knows how to kill with a fucking spoon!