Together

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but here is a chapter for you guys!!!

(Yoongi POV)

The taste of his blood was still on my tongue. It was sweet, like a flavor you love and didn't want it to go away.

I stared around at the faces of our friends and family. They were all happy for us.

I turned to look at Jimin. His red hair matched his eyes, his skin was paler, and he looked more alive. Even though, he was just turned, he looked beautiful.

Like a sculpture that was made from the angels and God. His eyes formed a crescent moon when he smiled, he was also smiling bigger than ever.

He turned towards me and smiled. I gave him my best grin. I interlocked our hands and pulled him away from the altar, down the aisle and to the car.

People cheered around us and were throwing rose petals. Jimin was laughing the entire time.

I opened the door for him and then ran, well super speed, to the other side and got in.

"I love you, Yoongi."

I turned to face him and smiled.

"I love you too, Jimin." I pulled him by his tie and placed my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync and he tasted so sweet, I couldn't help but want more.

I was about to deepen the kiss when Jimin pulled away. "You need to focus on getting us back home." He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it.

I groaned in pleasure and all to soon it was gone. I opened my eyes and stared at him.

"Drive." He said and sat back in his seat. I turned away and started the car. We drove away in silence.

"This is boring!" I shouted scaring Jimin. I reached for the cds under the radio and pulled out my favorite.

Motionless in White.

I put it in, and began flipping through the songs for my favorite. Eternally Yours.

I looked over at Jimin and h4 was smiling. "This song reminds me of you. Because I am eternally yours ChimChim. And I love you so much."

"And I love you too Yoongi. Forever and always." I held his hand tight and turned back towards the road.

We drove for about an hour before arriving at the airport. All of our stuff had been transported to the new house and our clothes were already there as well.

We walked into the airport, still in our suits and holding hands. We got a lot of stares of disgust, awe, and werided faces.

We boarded the plane and sat in the first class. "Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"Will we ever have a family?" He asked looking up from where his head rested on my chest.

"That all depends Jimin. If we are safe from the hunters, or if we are mentally ready." I explained.

"Oh, I was just wondering." He said looking down.

"Hey." I hooked my finger under his chin and tilted his face up, his now brown eyes meeting mine.

" I will put a ring on your finger, I will put a baby in your stomach, and I will make you the happiest man alive."

"Thanks Yoongi." He smiled and pecked my cheek.

We snuggled together, not knowing someone was following us to America.

I had no idea that the one I turned down years ago, was coming back for revenge.

If I had known, me and Jimin would have just ran to America instead of flying.