New Beginning

Welcome!!!! This is the first chapter of Malevolence. Hope you guys enjoy. And like always, like, comment and share!

(Jimin POV)

The ceremony was a few days away. I was both excited and nervous. From the stories that Yoongi had told me about the life of a vampire, was that it is hard at first, but get's easier as you learn more. 

We were still not sure if the hunters were still after us so we decided to move to America until we felt it was safe to come back.

Hoseok hasn't had contact with the hunter that was apparently his family friend and we were a little scared to be honest. We weren't sure if he was outside or on the street waiting for us to come out of the house alone and attack. 

We talked to our friends about what they thought of us moving away after me and Yoongi turn again. Of course we covered up the story to my parents, telling them I wanted to start my own dance studio in America and teach dancing.

They were upset that I was moving that far away, but I promised them I would visit on holidays and birthdays. It took awhile but I finally convinced for me to move.

Right now, I was packing up some of my clothes and stuff I found buried in my closet. My dad came up and helped me pack away some stuff.

"Jimin?"

"Yes Appa?" 

"What is the real reason your moving to America?" he asked throwing one of my band t-shirts into a box. I froze. I didn't want to tell him, I knew if I did he wouldn't believe me. 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you appa." I said staring at the almost empty bedroom. He chuckled and turned to look at me. 

"Try me." he said. I held up a finger and grabbed my phone. It was a big risk and I needed to ask permission. I texted Yoongi the situation and asked if I should tell him. 

YoongiBaby: tell him if you want, we will be gone before he can do anything anyways.

Me:  Okay thanks baby.

I turned around to face dad.

"Appa....I'm going to America because me and Yoongi are going to turn into vampires." I said and closed my eyes, holding my breath and waiting for a reaction.

"Your kidding right?" he asked. I opened my eyes and shook my head. "No appa. This isn't a joke." I said looking down in shame.

"So.. your serious? You know vampires don't exist right?" he asked. "Appa! Yoongi was a vampire before! When we met he was a vampire! My love for him turned him human!" I exclaimed. 

"Whoa Whoa. Calm down Jimin." he said rubbing my shoulders. "Besides, how are you even going to turn into one when he isn't even one anymore?"

"He has a vile of his venom. He said he made it when he met me." I explained. He nodded and hugged me tight. "Are you sure that this is what you want?" he asked rubbing his shoulders. I nodded. 

"So how are you going to do this?" he asked. "We are going to have a ceremony and make it special. But there is also another reason why we are moving to America. There is a vampire hunter after us, and he may be after us now. So we have to hide somewhere. But the part about me teaching dance is true though." I explained. 

"Oh okay. Just don't hurt yourself." I chuckled. "That would be impossible, since I would be immortal." I said chuckling softly. He laughed along with me and we continued to pack the rest of my stuff. 

(Yoongi POV)

I am over at my apartment packing away all my stuff to get ready to send over to our new house that we had bought in America. Namjoon was over with Jin and Hoseok helping me pack out the rest of the apartment. 

Namjoon and I were cleaning out the living room and Jin was in my room cleaning it out. Hoseok was currently taking holly out to the bathroom.

"AHHHHH" I heard someone scream. 

We both bolted up and ran towards Jin's screams. We ran through the door frame almost getting stuck in the door frame when we both tried to squeeze through. Jin was backed up in the corner staring at something on the floor.

Namjoon quickly went over to Jin and held him close while I went and looked at what he had pulled out of the closet.

I choked back a laugh and then I busted out laughing as I recognized what Jin had accidentally picked up. 

"Jin? Were you cleaning around the garbage bin?" I asked trying to calm down. He nodded slowly. He had picked up one of me and Jimin's used condoms, I guess it didn't make it to the trash bin. Oops.

"How dare you laugh at me! You don't know what kind of germs are on there!!" He cried out from Namjoon's chest. I just chuckled and picked up the used condom, (That still had it's contents ;)) and threw it away in the bin.

We continued to clean, when Hoseok came back with Holly, we got things done a lot faster. Soon the bathroom was packed, kitchen, living room, bedroom, and pretty much everything I owned was in boxes, ready to be shipped off to the new house.

"Thank you guys for helping." I said when they were about to leave. "Any time Hyung." Hoseok called out before stepping outside the door. "See ya tomorrow Yoongi." Jin called out and left hand in hand with Namjoon. 

I sighed at the sight and grabbed my keys and jacket and went to Jimin's house. We needed to plan plane tickets and how we were going to get our stuff to our new house, and maybe do a little more after words. NO! Not that! I just want to look at some pictures of the house and plan out some of the rooms.

Since the house had more than two rooms, I thought we could turn one into Jimin's extra dancing studio, and one for my music production. And also Jimin doesn't know it, but an extra room for another person which I hope Jimin will want in the future.

So this is the first chapter of Malevolence and I hope you guys enjoyed it. My back fucking hurts right now. But anyways I got to go. 

Bye!!! Be sure to like and comment. Don't forget to share with your friends!!!

And share the other book too. 

~Min_Ciera~