Plan

(Sunbae Pov)

I stared down at them from my perch in the trees, watching them exchange their vows and then turning one another. I smirked when I saw Yoongi bite Jimin, I even held in a laugh when Jimin's screams reached my ears. I smiled as I watched his eyes open to reveal blood-red irises.

I huddled closer to the tree so his new senses couldn't find me, and I succeeded. I smirked when He was pulled up by Yoongi and quickly sealed their lips together. I had to stop myself from throwing up, which was easy, and the sight at the two.

300 years and Yoongi still looks great. I remember when I first met him. It was three hundred years ago back in Busan. I had been turned the year before so everything was kind of knew to me. I had walked in on Yoongi hunting for animals. Since I lived with my creator, I was allowed to go out and hunt. It was magical when I saw him. His jet-black hair, red eyes, and pale pale skin. I didn't make the first move to talk to him, because I didn't want to disturb him. 
He looked so hot when he was running after the deer. I knew right away that I wanted him for myself, and no one else could have him. But when he told me he wasn't interested in me, I knew I had to work even harder to get him. But, that was where it got difficult.

Because the next day, after I confessed, he had disappeared. His scent was gone and I could no longer find him. I had cried out of anger, hate and sadness. I vowed from that day forward I would find him and make him mine.

From what I have learned from the past and from a witch who gave me information on the way Human love can cure vampires. Of course, this came at a price. Instead of giving her what she wanted for the information, I killed her instead. (Sorry Jennie! :() She died easily. Such a weak thing could waste away so fast. 

I straightened myself and leaped to a near by tree. I watched Yoongi lead Jimin away towards a black car that would take them to a place I failed to figure out. I knew I couldn't follow them or else they would sense me coming. New vampire sense are heightened and you could hear and smell everything around you very clearly. So I watched sadly as Yoongi and Jimin climbed into the car and shared a kiss in the front seat and drove off.

I turned away and used my speed to run to the house in the middle of the woods.

I leaped onto the patio and strutted inside. 

"BamBam?" I called out for my little brother. Well, vampire brother who is a hundred years younger than me. 

 I sped to the kitchen and peered inside to see BamBam pinned to the counter top by his boyfriend Jackson. (JackBam anyone???) Jackson had BamBam pinned to the counter tops and was attacking his neck with hickeys. Gross.

"Eww! Get a room will ya?!" I yelled rushing over to the fridge for a blood bag. "Sorry Sunbae." BamBam muttered gently trying to push Jackson off, but the boy refused.

I rolled my eyes. "If you guys are going to fuck in here, make sure you clean up." I said sipping the blood bag and walked out. I walked to the patio still drinking the blood bag and leaned against the railing. I sighed as Yoongi passed through my thoughts again.

"One day, you will be mine Min Yoongi. Even if I have to kill that little vampire of yours-" Then an idea came to my head. A smile drifted onto my face. I turned and ran back to the kitchen to see BamBam without a shirt and same with Jackson.

"BamBam!" I called out. He let out a terrified squeak and covered his chest. "What is it Noona?!" He yelled. "Do you still have Jinyoung's number?" I asked quickly. He looked confused for a second then, his face went, if possible, paler. "Sunbae?! You want to call a vampire hunter?!" He shrieked at me. 

"Yeah, I need a favor only he can do." I said reaching for my cellphone. "What's his number?" I asked urgently. BamBam walked over and punched the numbers in the phone and handed it to me. I held it to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Jinyoung." I couldn't help the smirk that grew on my face. "Hello Jinyoung, remember me?"

I whispered into the phone. It went silent and I thought he hung up. "Sunbae, how could I forget a girl like you?" He responded. "I have a favor to ask, consider it as a you-owe-me-for-saving-your-life kind of thing." I said leaping onto the couch.

"Anything for you." He said back. I chuckled darkly. 

"You remember that vampire Yoongi right?" 

"How could I forget? He is the creation of Namjoon."

"Yeah, guess what?" I said in a singsong y voice.

"What?"

"Yoongi's got another vampire. Let's just say it's a very long story for me to explain and this vampire, just so happens to be in the way of my plan."

"You sure you want my help? I know you, your a strong vampire and I bet you could kill this vampire."

"Yeah sounds easy, but you have been after Yoongi the longest and I bet you would want to kill his little lover, and leave Yoongi for myself."

"Sounds like a plan. When and where?"

"Maybe in a week when this kid's senses become a little dense." 

"Agreed." 

We hung up and I sighed happily. Jinyoung would do the killing, and I would do the taking. Just you wait Yoongi, you will be mine.