Gone

(Jimin POV)

It's been weeks since Jinyoung warned us about Sunbae coming after Yoongi. I was scared because Yoongi told me that she was a vampire he met when he was 100 years old and she had just been turned.

He said he didn't like her from the moment they met. He said she confessed but get turned her down. He knew she would try again, so he left.

He ran as far away as and  possible and ended up in Busan.

Today, I went to work for about 3 hours. My boss didn't judge me when he found out that I was pregnant, instead he lowered my work hours and raised my pay.

Yoongi went to work editing Tony Montana and adding a few extra things in before he would submit it.

Now I'm in my second trimester and I'm getting pretty big. I'm not surprised that I would be getting bigger.

I was folding laundry. I glanced down at my ring and smiled. The ring Yoongi had given me is beautiful.

A black ring with the imprint of the line on a heart monitor and the heart itself. Written inside were the words "Forever Yours and Forever Mine."

I smiled

I smiled. My smile grew wider when I felt movement in my abdomen. My hand rushed to my stomach and rubbed it.

"Hey my little mochi. How is your day going?"

I received two kicks and I giggled lightly.

"Wait until your Appa comes home. He would love to feel you kick." I went back to folding laundry and placing the new baby clothes in the nursery.

We turned our guest room into the nursery since we didn't need it. But I'm really excited because the boys are flying out here to visit us.

Jin has to be more careful now since he is 4 months into his pregnancy. The boys would be arriving in a few hours and I couldn't be more happy.

I carefully made my way downstairs, while resting a hand on my bump. I heard a knock on the front door. Oh, the boys are here already?

I sped to the front door and opened it. A man who I've never seen before was stareing at me.

"Um can I help you?"

"Sunbae wasn't kidding. You are ugly."

Realization dawned on me. It was Jackson! I slammed the door closed and bolted it shut. I sped up stairs and searched for my phone.

I found it and quickly dialed Jinyoung. He picked up on the second ring.

"Yes Jimin"

"Jackson is at my house!"

"Okay, calm down. I'll be there soon." He hung up and I crawled into the corner and cries silently. The front door broke down and I heard fast footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping outside my door.

"Jimini. Come out and play." I heard a voice call to me. Unless buried my face into my sweater and tried to stay silent.

"Found You." A voice whispered before everything went black.

(Jackson POV)

He didn't even put up a fight. He went down so easily. Sunbae wants him alive though, so I'm going to keep him alive.

"JIMIN!" Damn it. He called Jinyoung. I scooped up the pregnant male and jumped out the window. Looking back I saw Jinyoung and Yoongi burst through the door and saw me dash away with their precious blossom in my arms.

Sunbaes going to be so pleased.