Daddy Issues

I felt good today so I decided to update some books 🤷🏽‍♀️ you're welcome my lovelies.

JADE POV:

We was at the house and I felt like my dad was hiding something. Why do I have to be here.

I can't handle being in the same house as Hoelena, Tempbitch (ChloeBallard picked that name) Jamela, and the mistress.

He really wants me to murder them.

"If you squeeze any harder you're going to stop the circulation in my arm" Chris said.

"I'm sorry" I said letting go.

We were all in the living room. Chris wanted me to stay down here for some reason. He said I can squeeze his arm every time I wanted to attack them like a stress ball.

"So Jade how you get a nigga like Chase when you are like that" Temptress said.

"Not being a hoe, nice personality, and cool to be around" I said calmly.

"I see why your still single" I said with a warm smile.

Her and Hoelena been trying me all night why not retaliate.

"So since you are in my business who dick you on now and that same question is for you Jelena" I said leaning forward.

I could see the hatred in their eyes but I'm just getting started.

"Or are y'all sharing dick" I said then sat back.

(Lets see who caught on to that 😏😏 who's really thinking)

"Uh yea it time for us to go" Chris said standing up pulling me up with him.

"Nah Chris I'm enjoying this now" I said with a laugh.

"Why y'all quiet now cat got your tongue or should I say dick" I said.

"Jade your starting fucking trouble" Jamela said.

I snapped my head over to her.

"I'm sorry I don't talk to delusional bitches" I said then rolled my eyes.

Chris picked me.

"Well guys this was fun we should do this more often" I said.

Layla got up with a smile and started following us.

Chris carried me to my room.

"You are a mess" he said with a laugh.

"Nah my girl come back game just strong" Layla said giving me a high five.

"Come on Chris you know they were trying me" I said to him.

"Yes I know" he said sitting on my bed.

"I wonder why your dad wanted you to stay over tonight and he's not even here" Layla asked.

"He isn't" I asked.