Catfished

JADE POV:

"Where is everyone" I asked him.

"Jamela is not here she's with Andre, Jelena is doing only God knows what, and Layla is with Jacquees" John said.

"Ok I'm just going to order me a pizza and catch up on Steven Universe" I said to him.

He gave me a nod then walked out.

I turned on my tv and grabbed my phone. I called the Whalley pizza ordered a pizza and hot wings. I turned to on demand and looked for Steven Universe. I seen that I miss 8 episodes since the last time I was able to watch it.

I didn't want to watch them without my pizza so I watched Izombie until my pizza came.

30 minutes later

I heard the door bell ring. I got up and walked downstairs. I had the money in my hand ready.

"Who is that" Johnny asked.

"I'm hoping my pizza if not then I don't know" I said opening the door.

There was pizza guy with a warm smile on his face. He was tall, cute, and had braces.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

I took out the money.

"Here you go" I said giving him the twenty.

"It was 15" he said handing me the food.

"Keep the change" I said to him.

"Thanks" I said to him.

"No problem Thanks for the tip" he smiled then turned around.

"Welcome" I said then closed the door.

"Let me get a slice" John said.

"Give me 2 dollars" I said to him.

"Why" he looked at me.

"That's how much it cost to get a slice from whalley pizza so to give you a slice I need money" I said to him.

"It's not like your going to eat it all" he said.

"You don't know that" I said to him.

"I know for a fact you do it all the time since you have hot wings you just going to eat the wings and two slices of pizza then you don't want the rest and give it to whoever wants it" he said which was true.

"Ok damn" I said annoyed.

"You know you going to have to share because it's rude to eat in front of company and not offer" I said to him.

"Y'all want pizza or nah" Johnny said getting up.

"Hell yeah" Chris said.

"I'll take a slice" August said.

I brought the pizza to the kitchen. I put the pizza one the island. I went in the fridge and got blue cheese.

"What are these" Chris said picking up my hot wings.

"Not yours" I said taking them right out his hand.

"Mean ass" he laughed.

I got a plate grabbed my hot wings and two slices of pizza.

"Well I'm going to my room" I said about to walk out the kitchen.

"Wait I have to talk to you real quick" Chris said.

"You not getting any of my wings" I said to him.

"No it's not about that" he said.

Johnny looked at him then me. August just grabbed his slices of pizza and left. Johnny grabbed his slices then looked at Chris one more time and left.