A Stress Reliever

I'm on the roll with these updates I have 2 more chapters for this book then I'm done for the day 😏😌

2 weeks later
LAYLA POV:

These two weeks have been crazy. Temptress is stay here for the whole summer. Jade hasn't been sleeping or eating all she does is got to the hospital and school. Jamela been bullying Jade more than usually and Jade just been letting it happen. Jelena hasn't woke up from her coma but she moves a little.

"Oh really" Temptress said with a laugh.

She was in the living room flirting with August. That all she does and flirts with Chris.

Y'all probably wondering who's this girl. Well Temptress is Jade and them cousin on their father side. She comes stay with us every summer which is why I hate summer. She's like Jelena but more of a hoe. I never liked her ever since we were little. She really gets under my skin and to everyone else she's just this perfect girl. Even John falls for the shit. Jade doesn't though and I'm happy she can see right through her bullshit.

"I can't believe y'all feeding into this bullshit" I said shaking my head getting up.

"Don't be like that Laylay" Temptress said with a little smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

I walked to Jade room knowing she will be in there.

I walked in to see her drawing on her cast.

"Hey" I said softly.

"Hi" she said lowly.

"DayDay was looking for you" I said to her.

"Oh" she said.

"Come on Jade you know your not like this it wasn't your fault" I said to her.

"It is I could of have self control, be the bigger person, not engage with her but nope my anger got the best of me" Jade said with a sigh.

"Jade stop it now if the tables was turn me and you both know she wouldn't even visit you in the hospital" I said to her.

I was getting upset. Sometimes I really wish Jade would just say fuck everything and not give a flying fuck. But she's so caring and it's hard for her not to.

"I know I just feel bad" she said.

Her face was pale. She didn't have no happy glow to her that was usually there. She was losing weight rapidly, she doesn't talk as much and them cuts on her arm was fresh. This isn't healthy at all.

"And it ok but you can't just be depressed for something that was out of your hands whether you like it or not this is karma for how the way she treated you like Grandma always say god don't like ugly" I said looking at her.

She looked at me for a minute and sighed.

I started to think of things Jade love.
Food, Steven Universe, and Six flags.

"We are going to six flags since we didn't go a few weeks ago" I said getting up.

Her eyes lit up a little then went back to gloomy. 

"Then after that we going to get rainbow slushy's from sonic and food from Chick-fil-A then we'll come back here and watch the 7 new episode of Steven Universe I will not take no for a answer" I said to her.

I seen a smile grow on her face.

I looked at my phone to see it was 11:57.

"I want you ready by 1:30" I said to her.

She gave me a nod. I walked out my room and went downstairs.