Part 13

I haven't been myself these past few days. I've felt alone, I felt like I was slowly losing my sanity. "Ill be back." I tell Rick as I place my machete in my holder and grab a pistol from the armory. "Alright don't be long." Rick smiles at me, hugging me kindly and gesturing for Daryl to open the gates. My mind was somewhere else and full of regret as I walked out of those gates. I went to go blow off some steam and let all of the emotions bottled up inside just explode. I find a car, but the side says,"You better run Skylar, were coming for you." this message sent some shivers down my spine. I quickly bolt to a car, hiding in it as soon as I heard footsteps. I look out of the window to see some people dressed in black clothing. They were looking at the sign until they ran off. I slowly opened the door and used it as a shield to protect me if they had guns or weapons that would hurt me. I make a run for it, but run faster than I ever have before towards Alexandria. I start yelling for them to open the gates, but before I get in I trip on a piece of metal and cut my forearm open pretty badly with the edge of my knife. With blood rushing down my arm and me trying to run, it just got worse. "My day just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" I mumble as I enter the gates. As soon as I step foot into the gates i fall to my knees and people come running towards me but the first to get here was Rick. "Hey its okay." he whispers as he takes my arm in his hand and gently picks me up. We begin to go to the infirmary until Evan and my mom show up. Evan doesn't hesitate when he sees the state in in to pick me up and bring me to the infirmary right away. "I think he likes her." was the last thing I heard before entering the infirmary. They stitched up my arm which was very painful and let me rest while they watched out for anything or anyone. I closed my eyes before I heard "HELP!" I immediately spring out of bed and run directly for the screaming. When I get there I see someone bitten, wearing the same clothing as the people I ran from. I was just gone leave until I started to realize that everyone needs a chance. I take out my machete and place it to the left of the bite, right on her forearm. I quickly begin to chop it off, but screams and blood is all I hear and see while I was doing this. Eventually, Rick,Glenn & Daryl along with Evan run over to me. I look up at them as Rick begins to nod but Evan and Glenn step back. Me and Rick pick her up and bring her to the infirmary while Daryl goes to see if anyone else was around. Glenn and Evan seem to snap out of it when they come and help us. We had to quickly bandage it and make sure she want going to turn. We slide handcuffs on her wrist and wait to see if she turns. I was the only one watching her just in case anything happens like of she were to bite someone and then it would spread. Don't worry though, I was a good 10 feet from the bed, rising and lowering my gun everytime I heard a sound. She was quite pretty, curly brown hair and skinny, looked like she hadn't eaten in a while. I felt bad and went out of the room to bring some food and a note. I bring her soup and a note that says,"Eat up, you need it -Skye." I put down the food and smile as im walking out of the room. Evan comes in and hugs me, as im about to ask what's wrong. "Hey Ev, What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I ask with a concerned voice. "Yeah I just wanted to make sure you were okay and I decided to give you a hug." he says making that cute face when hes nervous. "Ill get Rick in here to watch her ill be right bac-" I started to say but he kissed me right at the end making me and him blush a LOT. "Um....Sorry......" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "No no no no no its okay. I don't mind." I say smiling and looking down at my shoes.

Sorry that this kinda was a short chapter, Im busy with school and stuff. Anyway, go and check out my new story! You want regret it its actually pretty good. Thank you and love ya 😘👑💍