Part 7

About 2 weeks later, These people showed up at the gates. They seemed like good people, but they didn't dress like it. "Who-" The Lead man cut me off.
"Jesus" he said and I knew who he was instantly. "Why are you here?" I say, growling at the group of people who stood in front of me. "We'd like to trade."
"No." I heard someone grunt. I knew who it was and slightly smiled. I look down from the guard post to see Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, and Carl standing there with weapons. I jump down and get closer to the new group and see everyone tense up. I put my knife and rifle down to shake Jesus's hand. I smile and introduce my self, Realizing that he was the one that knocked me out and pull my hand away slightly. "I-I'm Skye" I smile and shake his hand. "Are you the leader of this group?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. I look over at Rick clearly smiling, and answer his question fluttering my eyelashes due to the sun. "No." I said kindly, Letting go of his hand. "Okay then, what would you like to trade?" I ask with a confused face looking back at Rick, seeing him smile. "We need ammo and guns." he says making me take a few steps back to Rick and our group. "Lets go see what they have to trade." I whisper in Rocks ear. Everyone piled into the cars except for Glenn, Maggie, Judith, and some other Alexandrians. We take ammo and guns with us, so we can trade them for food and whatever else we need. We are stopped a couple times on the road, traps set by some random group. We hand the people their guns when we get to the community,and got our food and left. When we got back to Alexandria Maggie got sick after 2 days of us getting back. We left with Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Rosita, Rick, Carl, Abraham, Eugene, Sasha and Aaron. Maggie was really sick and we needed to get her to the Hilltop fast. "Those people have been following us." I say a little worried. About half hour later, We were stopped by scary people and forced on our knees. This man started saying "Eeny...Meenie....Miny....Moe" I felt my heart stop when he stepped in front of Abraham. He swung the bat at him, crushing his head, Laughing like a psycho. He kept bashing his head in even after he was dead. "Sick..." I whisper and he walks up to me. "You must be the pretty girl who killed two of my men." he said forcing me to look up at him. "Well for that, I'm gonna kill another one of yours." he said in a raspy voice scaring me just a teeny bit. He walked over to Aaron, and starting beating his head in as I just sat there crying and whimpering. "Now lets go." He said aggressively pulling me up off of the ground. I saw everyone is fear as he threw me into the car and shut the doors. As he shut the door, I saw everyone crying looking at me. I smiled reassuring them that it would be okay. He drove away taking me with him. "You're Disgusting." I said while looking through the bars of the car, Crying and growling at the same time. I whimper everytime I hear someone's steps.

Interesting..... It was me who was taken and not Daryl! Well we will see what happens next chapter! Bye ma loves 😘❤