Part 15

I packed a bag secretly and hid it under the bed whenever Evan or anyone else came in. Its been a day since they told me they had my mother and I've been looking at multiple maps to make sure I knew where I was going. The tricky part was that they didn't tell me where she was. I had to literally look for her in hopes that I would find her. I thought of this as a scavenger hunt. This will be fun. I smile while reloading my Ak. "Hey Babe." Evan says walking up to me. "What are you doing?" he says wrapping his arms around me. "Im gonna go on a run." I say studying my gun, thinking about how I was gonna kill every single one of them until I get snapped out of my thoughts when he says that he'll come with. "No i have to go....... By Myself." I say turning and looking at him. "Why you need someone strong like me to protect you." he says chuckling and winking. "Don't get too full of yourself goofball." I say giggling and kiss his cheek. "Well anyway, Im going tomorrow so if you want anything you better say it now just in case." I say smiling. "Well I do have something for you but you'll have to wait." he says.

Evan's POV
I love her more than anything. I plan on telling her in a special way. Maybe ill go do it right now as a surprise in front of everyone! Okay Evan maybe not but we should go find her anyway. I walk up behind her curiously while she's loading a gun and wrap my arms around her waist making me blush a little. "Hey babe. What are you doing?" I ask tilting my head like a puppy. "Im gonna go on a run." she said sadly, making me want to cheer her up instantly. She zoned out a bit before I started speaking, "Ill come with." I say causing her to turn around. "I have to go.....By Myself." is what she said, making my heart sink. "Why you need someone strong like me to protect you." I laugh and wink at her making her blush. "Don't get to full of yourself goofball." she says, making me fall in even more love with her. She kisses me and continues the sentence, "Im going tomorrow so if you want anything you better say it now just in case." she says making me smile like an idiot. "Well I do have something for you but you'll have to wait." is all that came out of my mouth.l before she smiled and kissed me again, but after walked away upstairs. Geez I am so in love with her.

Sky's POV
I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about what might happen to my mom if I don't get there fast enough. I went to Daryl because I had finally realized that I might need back up. I had Daryl disguised as one of their own, from the clothes that that girl left here. He had walked me with a gun pointed to my head yelling to one of the people. I saw my mother. She was blindfolded, and fear covered her entire face. I couldn't help but smile. "Why are you smiling?" This short haired girl with blonde tips came up and asked me smacking me across the face hard. She took her knife and carved a long line down my cheek causing me to flinch and look at her with pure anger. I seen Daryl take out the guys holding my mom and cut her out of the rope. I feel warm sticky blood running down my face and falling to the ground. I look up to see that Daryl escapes and held up his hand to signal that he was coming back for me. She traced my neck with her knife and stopped at my collarbone. She cut me hard enough to make a tear fall. More blood was trickling down my chest and I started to close my eyes but I stayed strong and tried keeping them open. "Not liking it princess?" she says hissing like a snake. That's what she looked like and what she was. A snake. I was so relieved when I remembered something. They didn't search me all the way so i had my pocket knife in my back pocket. When they walk out of the room I try to grab the knife but fail. They walk back in every one and then to check on me. About the 7 time after they left I was through. Now I just have to pretend. I thought as they came back in. He picked me up and held my arm so I spun around and stabbed him in the neck and stole his gun. An Pistol was alright, considering that I was a good shot. I shoot at the two guards but the run in different directions. My instincts kick in and I run to the door turning around just in time to shoot him right in the head. I laugh like a psycho and the other one stands in the corner with fear on his face. I walk closer and he gets shakier and shakier. "Don't like me now huh?" I say close to his face. I guess he was just playing around and stabbed my shoulder causing me to quickly back up and aim my gun at his chest shooting and killing him. Next thing I know, I hear guns going off and I know who it is. I hear Rick screaming my name so I run outside and the sight is terrifying. Everyone is dead except for Jadis and one other in her group. I look at Rick and Daryl, with a sad face and then looked back at these people. I grab my gun and aim it at Jadis. I shake and shoot soon hearing a body fall. I aim at the other person and shoot hearing a body fall and look over to see both dead on the floor before sprinting over and hugging both of them crying. "Why are you crying? They almost killed you!" Rick raises his voice at me only making me move away and get into the backseat of the car leaning against the window. "Give her some slack." Daryl says, making me feel a LOT better. "How is everyone at ho--" "Did they do that to you?!" Rick yells at me pointing to the blood on my face and collarbone. "Yes.... They cut me.... Deep..." I say shaking, scared of what Rick would say next. "Im so glad we killed them. All of them." he mumbles, causing me to shiver. We get back to the community and I get out of the car, swaying to the left and the right because I started to feel dizzy. Last thing I remember is Evan yelling my name and running towards me.