Part 4

I started getting settled in and got used to this place. I had become one of the runners with Daryl and Aaron, and became a Constable with Rick and Michonne. "Were going on a run today!" I say to myself as I run my fingers through my hair. I get in the shower and come out smelling good. I put my blue jeans back on, my Grey T-shirt and my Knee high black boots. I pull my hair back in a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom. I see my sister walk by so I slightly push her into the bathroom and say "Get in the shower you stink" as I put my wrist over my nose playfully. "Alright ready?" I ask Daryl and Aaron. I get in the car with Aaron and we head out. After we walked around a bit, we found a beautiful Jet Black horse, and try and tame it. The beautiful horse reminds me of my father and brothers so of course I start crying. "What a moron" I mumble to myself. After a few seconds I feel strong arms wrap around me and hug me. I turned around to Daryl and Aaron hugging me. I kissed their cheeks and moved forward. "Hey there" I heard someone say as I started walking. "What are you doing out here Beautiful?" I turned around to see that Daryl and Aaron had guns to their heads. My blood boiled and so I tried to stay calm. "Who are you?" I ask nicely. The man says, "Your WORST Nightmare" I return the same sentence but this time with sass, "No because last time I remember I am YOUR worst nightmare." he looked confused and it was my time to shine. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and elbow him in the head easily knocking him out. The other one holds his hands up but I do the same to him. Daryl and Aaron watched amazed as I grab the gun and kill both of them. They both smirk at me, and I hug them. We tame Buttons, (the horse) and take her back to the community. People are watching as I ride on her through the gates, somwonw called over to me asking where the blood was from. "Don't Worry Their Gone." I gave her a reassuring smile.