Part 8

I was being walked to a dark room, shivering every time we turned a corner. "Its okay girly, don't be afraid." he smiled. Does he not know that he is ugly? I was gonna snap back at him but them we reach a room and I get thrown in. Who does he think he is?? I thought to myself. I give him a death stare as he leaves the room, and he turns around smiling creepily "Ain't nothing scare you huh?" My blood boiled.
I need to avenge Abe and Aaron and teach him a lesson. The thing was, I didn't think anyone was coming for me, One because they don't wanna be killed, Two because they don't want me to be killed, Or its the simple fact that they're cowards. I fall asleep alone in a wet dark small room,
Thinking about everything that had happened in the last couple of days. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WAS TAKEN BY A PSYCHO?!"
Mom blew up when she heard this asking them a bunch of questions trying to calm down her nerves and trying not to punch rick in his face for doing nothing to stop them.

Reveccas POV
It was taking quite a long time for them to get back, so I started getting worried about my sweet little dove. When they pulled up in the RV I felt joy creep its way into my heart and I was relieved knowing Skye was there with them, safe. They parked and each person came out one by one.Abraham and Aaron weren't with them which was strange but I didn't pay it any mind. I didn't see Skye walk out and I just thought that maybe she was sleeping in the RV but I go up to it and there's no one in sight. I flip out on rick pushing him backwards almost making him fall, I went to hit him but Daryl stopped me. I scream in everyone's faces until they give me answers, which they finally do. I look at Rosita and Sasha and they are crying their eyes out while Daryl justs looks down at the ground. "Rebecca were thinking of a plan to get Skylar back. She was taken by a psycho named Negan." I was taken back by this, leaving me speechless. The air felt like it had been taken out of me and my heart sank to my stomach.

Skylars POV
"I need to get out of here... I need to leave this place." I say as I grab my pocket knife and lean against the wall holding it in front of me.
Negan comes in as I'm about to grab the door handle and looks at me with a half smile half pout. "Don't hurt me sweetheart. I know you don't like it in here but you need to know something. You killed my men, so I killed yours. Better get comfortable because your not leaving for a while." I wanted to slap him across the face super hard but I didn't cause I probably would get killed or worse. "What do you want from me?" I growl making sure he knows that I'm super angry. "I want to show you the camp. I figured since you're gonna stay for a while might as well get used to the place." he smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder, making me flinch. He grabs my wrist and leads me around the camp. I see people from all kinds of backgrounds and different lifestyles. Men were staring at me with a smirk but I didn't care, I just turned around and gave them a grossed look. "I kinda like it here. How'd you find it?" I say smiling as we walk into a building. Negan very surprised, gave me a half smile and began speaking to me. "It was easy to find, we just cleared it out and started building stuff. So you said you like it here?" he asks smiling at me. That was it. I cracked the code. Now he thinks that I wanna stay and that I like this place. Wrong. Very very wrong. "Yea its actually pretty." I say trying not to cringe at my attemp to make friends with the guy. "Okay. Follow me. This is the room you can stay in." I get to the room that he showed me and atleast it looked better than the cell. He sat down in the chair and drank a cup of coffee that was already made and put in the fridge. "Why don't you sing me a song?" he asked with a half smile. "Okay ill try." I started singing my friend Beth's song and I can tell he is impressed.

Every man has the right to live, love is all that he has to give. Together we struggle by the will to survive, but together we fight just to stay alive. Struggling man has got to move, struggling man no time to loose, I'm a struggling man, and ivw got to move on.

As the sun lights the day and the moon lights the night, struggling man keeps reaching for the higher heights.so we plan for tomorrow as we live for today, like a flower we bloom and then fade away.

I was soon greeted by claps from many people. I look up to see Dwight,Negan,Fat Joe, and a few other of his men there applauding. "Thank you. Thank you." I bow playfully getting a bunch of laughs from these people. They weren't bad people, they just had some issues. This world turns you into something your not or don't wanna be. I can bet you he probably had a beautiful wife,child,house,pets, friends, maybe even a job. I still don't like them for what they did to Abe and Aaron, but now seeing them smile like them and laugh, I have hope that they can become better maybe even friends. Hope may have not really mattered to anyone here but it mattered to me because I have faith and I still have dreams. "Okay everyone leave the room. Let her get rest." he says as he smiles and I smile back. Man do i want my friends right now. I feel like in trapped in a never ending nightmare and that things will only get worse from here. But I'm not coward. I won't run from Rick to Negan because I'm afraid. I do it to save my friends from people who have lost their minds.

Hey guys I wanted to do something extra special this chapter, so I made it a long one and put redrences in it. Hope you enjoyed ma loves! 😘💙💗