Soon she went back up stairs as I busied myself washing and cleaning the pans and things I'd used. Martha sauntered her way in the kitchen with a big warm smile.

"Good morning sweetie, I'm sorry you had to do all of these alone. But Eric needs you in his office." She says, smiling apologetically at me.

I shook my head. "Its okay. Let me just finish this then I'll go." I said. To be honest I would rather stay here then face him.

"Here, let me do that. You can go ahead and head over to his office. It's up stairs, the second room to your left." She says, taking the wet towel out of my hand as she nudges me to go.

I heaved a sigh of defeat as I followed the direction she had instructed me to. Up stairs, second room to your left. Left or right?

Left. She said left. I nod as I turned left. There was no way that I was going to be shouted at for being in the wrong room...again.

I stopped in front of two huge set of doors as I let out a deep breath. Well, here goes nothing. I knocked on the door three times as I silently waited for a reply.

"Come in." The deep voice sounded, sending chills through my body as I grabbed the metal door knob and pushed it open.

His faint spicy cologne dances around the room as I stepped inside. My eyes wanders around the spacious room as I took each step with a heavy heart. He was standing in front of the huge glass window staring at the view, his back facing me as I stood in front of his office table.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, my hands pulling at the hem of my black shirt with a cute red rose in the middle. I nervously wiped my sweaty palms on my blue jeans as I tried to calm my nerves down.

"Martha said you called me. Is there something you need?" I asked, happy that my voice was strong and confident. The total opposite of what I'm feeling.

He turns around and walked to his office chair and took a seat. He looks sexy in his white shirt and black sweat pants that were hanging low on his hips, a glimpse of his tone skin on display, his morning hair just a big bonus on the side.

I secretly pinched my leg as I bite my teeths together, preventing myself from letting out a sound.

Stop staring Ronza!

I stood up straighter as his eyes shot up to me. I gather up the courage and looked him in the eye, reminding myself that I was only here to work for him as his personal maid, reminding myself that this was for the cafè and for the people I love dearly.

"Yes, I called you to tell you to get dressed. I need you to be in the office today, help me sort some files and fetch me my cofee." He answers, looking at me with those stormy gray eyes.

"Isn't that what your PA is for?" I asked, staring at him confused.

He quircked an eyebrow as he gave me a look. Oh, right. I'm working for him. I shook my head as I gave him a lip smile.

"Well if you're ready I'll be down stairs." I answered. After all I don't need to change. I read the copy of the contract and there was no such thing about wearing the right clothing at the right event. And I'm comfortable in my jeans and shirt, all I need to do is put on my jandals and grab my phone.

He looked taken back by my answer as he gave me a puzzled look. "Nothing about wearing the right clothes to where were going was mentioned in the contract." I explained.

"So you read it." He states.

I nod as I waited for him to dismiss me. He looked at me as I try not squirm under his heated stare. He was going to say something when the door was thrown open as Helen walks in with a sweet smile on her face.