"Do your friends know we've got plans Valentine's Day? It is a couple weeks away, after all." He asked, taking our empty dinner plates in hands and walking towards the sink.

"Yeah, they said I was smart to buy tickets for a show in Portland so we won't see people we know." I laughed, helping Shawn clean up.

I began to put the leftover pasta he had made away, humming softly to myself as he rinsed the dishes we had used before putting them in the dishwasher. I placed the lid on the leftovers with intentions to put them in Shawn's fridge, only to feel two familiar arms around my body.

"I booked us a hotel room for that night." Shawn spoke, placing soft kisses against the exposed skin of my shoulder.

"Mm," I hummed, my eyes falling shut for a moment. "Good."

"Do you remember the first night you ever came over?" He asked, pulling my body against his. "How we dry fucked on the counter?"

I could feel him hardening behind me, making me slowly grind back against him as his hands began to unbutton my pants.

"God, I wanted you so bad." Shawn spoke in my ear, gently biting down on it. "I've wanted to fully fuck you on the counter ever since."

"Fuck me, then." I gasped, feeling his fingers tease against my clit through my underwear.

"Beg daddy, kitten."

"Please, daddy," I whined, arching my back as he pushed my underwear aside and slid a finger into me. "I need you. Fuck, please."

Suddenly, his finger was against my lips, and he was humming softly behind me.

"Suck."

I let my eyes fall shut, my lips wrapping around his finger. I could taste myself mixed with the soap he used in the shower, which turned me on even more.

He pulled his finger from me, only to turn me around quickly, then tug my pants and underwear down at once.

"You've gotten me hard." Shawn spoke, pulling his own pants and boxers off.

I glanced up at him for a moment, a teasing smile on my lips before I dropped to my knees. I heard him curse above me as I gripped onto him and slowly began to jerk him off.

"Fuck, kitten,"

I wrapped my lips around the tip of his length, my eyes falling shut as I listened to the small groans he let out.

"Let me fuck you, baby." Shawn hummed, moving my hair back and helping to guide me.

He pulled my body back up before he settled his large hands on my waist. I was suddenly lifted and placed down on top of the familiar counter, making me laugh softly as my legs snaked around his body.

"Fuck me, daddy."

Shawn groaned softly at my words before I felt his thumb against my clit, rubbing small, teasing circles for a few moments.

I couldn't help but moan softly, my head falling back slightly in pleasure. I felt the tip of his length push against where I needed him the most, another whine falling from my swollen lips.

And then there was a knock on the front door.

I froze, glancing up at Shawn, who furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Who is that?" I asked, a frown on my lips.

"No clue," He mumbled, pulling back from my body before pulling his clothes back on. "Go to my room, yeah? Just to be safe, baby."