Issue #54: Hunter's Wake [Part One]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Beginne am Anfang

“Her name is Fangs.” I answered, taking a glass of water.

Dean chuckled, “Well that’s original.”

“Either way I’m grateful for her, she might give me some disadvantages, but she hasn’t done much more harm than good.” I admitted, trying to change subjects. I stared at Sam’s watch in irritation. “It’s two thirty.” I stated, she was supposed to be there by one.

“Where in the hell is this woman!?” Breanna snapped, “If I have to watch one customer go through that door and its not her, I’m gonna be pissed.” Dean and Sam were taken back, I dont' think they had ever heard her swear before.

“True,” I agreed with her, my eyes meeting the Winchesters, “If I were you I’d be worried about getting that Annie here if she values her life. I am afraid Breanna might try and kill her.”

“Yea, she’s never this late.” Dean admitted. “She’s totally compulsive, I’ll try her cell.”

Sam looked at Dean with a grin. “You know, uh her and Bobby had a thing?”

I wrinkled my nose. “Great Sam thanks for that issue of Gossip Girl, ‘cause the one thing I was dying to know was who this chick hooked up with.”

There was an awkward silence at the table, and Breanna put two and two together. “Oh my god one of you slept with her didn’t you!? Who was it?”

There was a moments pause, I stared at Dean, who suddenly seemed to find the wall more interesting.

“Me,” They both admitted in unison then their eyes widened when they realized at one point they had both slept with Annie.

“Oh my gosh.” Breanna said, astonished.

“Ew…” I agreed, and looked at Dean, “Why Dean? The woman is old enough to hook up with Bobby, and she’s probably old enough to be your mother!”

“We uh, just got caught up in the moment.” He said staring at his cellphone.

“Ugh, yea, I bet you did.” I said, and with some shrewd humor I managed a smile. “I bet now would be a bad time to tell “your momma” jokes right?”

“Yes!” Sam and Dean both answered at once.

Breanna looked at all of us, “You know what I just realized!? Its just like all of you have slept with each other!”

Suddenly the idea of Dean sleeping with an older woman became even less funny than before.

Breanna mentioned this and immediately we were all appalled.

Point A, Dean and Sam were brothers

Point B, Dean and Sam were brothers

Point C,  I didn’t want to sleep with brothers.

As you can imagine, Dean and Sam were strongly against Breanna’s theory due to Points A and B.

“How do you figure out this?” I demanded.

“Well,” She said reasonably. “They say everyone you sleep with is like sleeping with the people they’ve slept with. Just thought I’d add that little fun fact in there.”

“That’s not fun,” Sam admitted, “That’s scary. Not everyone of us had a soul when we slept with her.”

Dean looked at Breanna, “I can’t believe I bought you lunch. I wonder if they’ll give me a refund.” She looked at him offended as he flipped his phone shut in annoyance, “Okay she’s not picking up.”

“Maybe she stood you guys up.” Breanna added.

“Well,” Sam said putting down his menu, “let’s just hope this is all that is.”