First kiss

Sup twerps. please let me know if you like this story.....FYI this takes place before harry texts Louis to ask him to come over.... enjoy

Louis Pov (holy shit)

    The final bell rings and everyone gets up and out of their seats. I get pushed and bumped while walking down the hall heading to my locker. I shove my unneeded books into the metal container and slam the door shut. I let out a squeal when a raven haired boy seems to pop out of thin air.
        "Jesus Zayn!" I bend over and touch over my racing heart.

"Manly squeal there Lou" He laughs.

"Shut up" I sling my bag over my shoulder and push past him to the front lawn of the school.

"Aww." He coos poking my cheek. "Is wittle wouis mad?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "If you ever want to use that finger again, Malik, you'd best take it away from  my face"

"You wouldn't dare hurt my poor little finger" He says rather adorably.

I open my mouth and lean forward to bite him as he move his hand away.

"Jesus, who climbed up your ass?" Zayn chuckles as I roll my eyes.

"I got to go." Why am I so mad at him? We usually play around and tease each other, so what's really going on with me? Maybe it's because you like him and you know he doesn't feel the same way. It's painful to hang with him knowing that these feelings will only increase and receive no acknowledgement, isn't it? I shake my head of my thoughts and begin to rush away from the sex god in front of me. Suddenly my arm is yanked and I come face to face with the devil himself.

"Why don't we hang out" He says. "It has been so long since we last had a day to our selves" Zayn looks at me almost in a pleading way. His soft caramel eyes widen and make him look innocent. The small specks of gold around his pupil insinuates mystery; there is beauty behind this buff, angry, strong and dare I say sexy man. I want to find that beauty. I want my hands to roam his perfect body and my lips to touch his. Someone clears their throat and I look up to Zayn giving me an odd look. Shit! He just caught me staring at his lips! But, how can I help it, they are so fucking kissable.

       Shut up Louis and fucking talk to him like the normal person you are.

      "Uh...What about Harry?" I ask referring to his previous statement. Zayn's gaze lingers on me a second too long before he answers and makes me wonder what is going on in his mind.

"He said he wasn't feeling too good." Aww. Poor Haz, he's still struggling with Niall ignoring him.  Well, I just can't, and shant, pass up a chance to be with the love of my l-- No. Don't go there. He's your friend, nothing more. I inwardly sigh. Am I going to be able to hang with Zayn without acting on my sudden (and frequent) urges to pounce on him? No. But, it's worth a try; his friendship still means the world to me.

     "Sure, why not?" I say and the put that I hadn't seemed to notice, is replaced with a wide smile. He links his arm with mine and I can feel a shiver run up my body. Calm the fuck down, it's just a friendly gesture, Stop being such a girl. Zayn walks me to his car and opens the passengers side for me. My heart stops when he lets go of my arm, but picks up when he helps me in. He buckles his seat belt. I try to do mine, but my shoulder bag is making this harder than it should be. Suddenly I hear a chuckle from my left.

"Need some help babe?" He asks and I nod sheepishly. I can just imagine my face right now; red and flustered. Babe? Babe?!  He fixes my belt and I can see his face has also gone red, but why?  Louis, he just called his best mate 'babe', pretty sure you'd be embarrassed. I smile at the thought of waking up in the morning in his arms, him smiling at me and pecking my nose while I hum a 'Good morning babe' and brush away his sex hair from the night be-- DAMNIT