Back to the same Harry

NIALL POV

I wake up to Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. I snuggle my deeper into the side of his neck. I feel his grip me tighten as I shuffle.

      I smile to myself. Harry's being so nice. I mean, I know once he wakes up, he'll just push away from me and return to his regular jerk self. But I'm really enjoying Harry's scent and...I dunno, his Harryness. I have found that he can be sweet, kind and romantic... romantic? Where did that come from? Niall are you seriously falling for your new brother? I frown a little and almost jump out of bed when a hand brushes my hair out of my face.

"Don't frown, it'll give you worry lines" a husky voice says. I look up an am greeted with gorgeous emerald eyes. I feel my face getting hotter as Harry continues stroking my hair. He smiles showing his dimples.

     "That's better, blushing is definitely better than frowning. It makes you look good too." I hide my face, which I'm sure as hell is redder than a firetruck, in Harry's chest.

    A hand rubs small circles in my back, sending shivers down my spine. I can feel Harry chuckle.

    "Aww... Nialler, am I making you uncomfortable?" he pouts. I hastily shake my head and he laughs again.

    "Well then let me see your beautiful morning glow." he coos.

I slowly bring my eyes up to meet his. DAMN! Why does he have to be so hot!?

Really Niall, really? Why do you keep letting your gayness creep up. Isn't that why your family abandoned you? You need to assume that all people are homophobic... they .ight not be, but the risk is too high.

     "You okay Ni?" Harry says frowning.

"Don't frown Hazzabear, it'll give you worry lines" I say with mock sincerity.

"Hazzabear?" he raises his eyebrows at me and I shrug sheepishly.

   Harry chuckles and I fully indulge in the sweet music. His hand ruffles my hair and I can still feel my face heating up.

    "Creative, I like it, wait no, I LOVE it" I roll my eyes and he continues to laugh.

"What time is it?" I ask and Harry leans over and checks the clock on my nightstand.

"Ah...6:45" he replies

"what time does school start?" as I ask his body stiffens. When I look up at him he seems paler than normal.

    "S...school?" he stutters. "Yeah, when does it start?...it is Monday isn it?" I swing my legs over the side of the bed. What's wrong with him?

"umm...shit... it starts soon." Harry gets up and heads to my door.

"Get ready.... I...I've made a mistake sorry" and with that he leaves.

A mistake? what does he mean? why is he acting this way?

Is he returning to his oldself? If so then I'd better prepare for heartbreak.

   I get dressed in the only other clothes I have, a white shirt, gray cardigan, tan skinnies and my white converse. Anne calls me downstairs for breakfast and as I reach the last step, the smell of bacon and syrup makes my mouth water.

   "Morning Niall, here eat up, it's a big day for you." mum says cheerfully handing me some food.

"Thanks" I reply then instantly stuff my face. Someone's footsteps come from from the stairs and I turn to see.