plan put into action.

AN: hello, so I have decided to use my phone! sorry for any mistakes.

Harry POV

        It's been a few days since I had the talk with Louis and since Niall had the talk with Liam. Everything seems fine, but still a little off. Niall has been extremely quiet and has kept to himself alot lately. I haven't even been able to talk to him about what happened in the forest.

        He just ignores me whenever I am in the room, and I would be lying if I say that it doesn't bother me. It kills me actually, I finally come out to him and he acts like I am nothing. Is that how I made him feel? Fuck Harry! you did!  you so deserve this! you drove him to Liam...  I mean he's over at his house every other day!

    I walk into the kitchen to talk to my mum, but only find a note on the counter.

   Dear Harry and Niall,
       I will be out for the next four days. I have left you some cash for an EMERGENCY. PLEASE BE SAFE!
  lots of love,
Mum.

I groan. Great just what I need, alone time with the boy I have a major thing for who is ignoring me! Thanks mum love ya. Note the sarcasm. I decide to give Niall a heads up about mum's absence and head up to his room.

I knock on his door and wait. soon the door opens and I am faced with a red eyed Niall.

  "Ni? are you okay?" I ask and he just lowers his head.

"What did you want Harry" he asks sounding annoyed. What the he did I do in the past three days to make him pissed at me? Nothing, I have been nothing but kind  and loving to him. I really want him to know that I care about him.

     "I...I..." I say taken aback by his tone. he sighs. "just spit it out Harry" his voice raises.

"M...mum will be gone for a few days." I say sheepishly. I can feel tears burn behind my eyes. I don't know why, but I do know that I need my best friend right now. I turn my back on Niall so he doesn't see the tears, not that he would care right now because I am apparently upsetting him in some unknown way.

I go straight into my room and slam th door shut. I instantly pull out my phone and diall the familiar number.

"H...hey Lou, c...can you come over?"

Niall pov

     For the past week I have been ignoring Harry just like Liam told me to, well he told me to think about everything and that sadly has to consist of me ignoring him. I can tell that it is taking it's toll on him. He has started to try and engage in a conversation with me, but I don't let him.  I am being little hard on him.

    I almost talked to him when he made me breakfast the day after our make out session. Liam told me it was too soon to stop though. Harry keeps proving himself to actually having feelings for me and liam keeps saying that I am wrong. Maybe I should confront him on that.

    I feel awful for how I have treated Harry, I mean he's my Haz and I just ignored him after we both confessed our feelings. I also feel awful for being bitchy to him earlier. I heard him call Louis sobbing and it broke my heart.

   I can hear them downstairs and Harry is still upset. I get out of my bed and head downstairs. On the couch, Harry's head is in Louis lap while Louis plays with his hair.

"H...harry?" I stutter not wanting to scare them.

Louis whips his head in my direction, but Harry makes no attempt to acknowledge my presence. Louis raises his eyebrow at me.

"c...can I talk to Harry?"

Louis scoffs.

"now you want to talk? he's tried to talk and you just ignored him and treated him like shit, please just let him rest!" I flinch at his voice and yet Harry does nothing, wait he's not even awake!

    "I...I..."

"you want to apologize? well do it in the morning, if you haven't gone all douchie on us again." Louis turns his focus back to the sleeping boy on his lap. I rush upstairs and send a text to Liam; I need to end this....I know it hasn't been long but I didn't know how fragile Harry was.

        I breath out and await his reply.

from: Liam
on my way...

AN: sorry it's short, I still hate using my phone....check out my new story called 'Opposites Attract'
it only has one chapter, but I like it and hope you guys do too!
it's a Larry btw....yeah I ship larry XD