Chapter 21: Secrets

Robin's POV:

I woke up, tied down, in a cave... But not just any cave, it was the Bat Cave. This can't be good...

Batman walked up to me, with a angrier face then a wildcat...

"I'm furious, disappointed, and ashamed."

"It's not what you think!"

"Oh really? Well then who is she?" He said pointing to a big screen.

It was Raven! She fixed the building!

"Raven! Where is she?!"

"Safe. She cleaned up your mess, and I got rid of all your gadgets, all you have now is that suit."

I was just happy she's okay... Raven...

"What happened? And how is she involved?" He asked furiously.

Suddenly he got a call from oracle, it seemed urgent.

"I'll be right back! We're not finished!"

He got in the batmobile and left quickly. Alfred came down through the elevator.

"Alfred!"

"Hmm- Robin?"

Raven's POV:

I woke up, still with a headache. In a hospital? Doesn't look like any hospital I've seen before...

"How do you know Robin?" I heard looking up and seeing a familiar face.

"Jay!" I said happily.

However he didn't smile, he looked down...

"How well do you know Robin?" He asked again, but then it all started to come back too me...

"Robin is working with Slade!!! He can be tracking Robin down right now, and Slade hates losing. If Slade gets Robin he could kill him-!!"

"Calm down!!!" He stopped me.

I looked around and noticed the room in ruins...  Good thing its not a real hospital.

"Oops.... I need to meditate."

Jay turned away, he was sad...

"Are you... Okay?" I asked concerned.

"Do you like Robin?" He asked sternly.

"Well of course I do he's my favorite Teen Titan..." I said cluelessly...

"No... I mean, do you like Robin?" He asked firmly, turning around and moving closer towards me.

What??? I've never looked at Robin that way...

"I mean as a friend, absolutely..." I said trying avoid the subject.

"But do you like him more than a friend?" He asked now more angry and closer to me than before...

"I- I don't know!" I said scared, I hate emotions...

He backed away after that. Ow, his hands were gripping on my wrists...

"Sorry! Did I hurt you?" He asked concerned.

He held my hand up examining it, I bet this is another one of his tricks... He doesn't love you, he doesn't love you...

"I don't get you. One second you hate me and the next it's like you're in love with me..." I said tugging away my hand, blushing...

He was staring at me, but I wasn't laying an eye on him... But how can you not when he takes his hand across your cheek, and moves your head so that you're looking straight at him...

He moved closer, and our noses were touching.

"In the beginning I thought it was fake, but this never was..." He said as his lips slowly made there way onto mine...

He doesn't love you. Does he?

I didn't push him away, his hands were all over my body.

Robin's POV:

Me and Alfred talked until Batman came back, as dramatic as always...

As he jumped out of the batmobile, he walked up to Alfred and me.

"Does she know anything about you or me?"

"What? Raven? No... I've never told anyone, and I mean anyone.

"Sometimes it's better to tell someone a secret though, I don't know where I would be without Alfred or Lucius."

"Some secrets are better left untold." I said confidently.

"Yes but other times, you need to tell someone. No secret lasts forever."

He let me out saying, "I didn't save Raven though, someone else did... I don't know how to find her."

"What?!" I said furiously, "How could you not get her, whatever I'll get her myself!" I said using my grappling hook up to the ceiling exit.

I paused though, I haven't seen Batman since the beginning of the titans...

"And, it was nice seeing you guys again." I said quickly leaving afterwards.

I need to find Raven... She has to be close by...