Chapter 2: Strange

Robin's POV:

  She didn't even open the door, she's not telling me everything. Beast Boy was walking down the hall and I stopped him,

"Do you know what's going on, and is she okay???"

"Relax dude, that's Raven. Who knows what's going on with her? It's not like this is the first time she's done this."

"True, but all the other times it's because of you, and if you didn't bother her then, who or what did???"

Beast Boy shrugs and walks off, as if this was normal, but it's not at least for me. Raven usually can tell when something's wrong, maybe she knows something and doesn't want us to find out. Whatever it is, it's not good.

"Oh! Robin! There you are, I was looking for you, I'm afraid that your progress on the T-Car is now lost..." Starfire says sluggish.

"What!? What happened?"

Raven's POV:

I know that Robin's worried, but it'll be okay, right? Maybe by tomorrow it all be back to normal... If I just meditate for awhile and relax-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

"What Starfire?" I say slightly aggravated.

"Robin wanted me too check up on you whilst he works on the T-Car."

I get up and half-way open the door,

"I'm fine." I say.

"Perhaps you could tell me about your worries??"

"No, I can't."

"Robin is worried about you, and Robin isn't himself when he's worried, and that upsets me... So I was wondering-"

"NO!" I cut her off and slammed the door.

For some reason my anger took over but I was okay in the beginning of the conversation... This is all so confusing...

Robin's POV:

While I was working with Cyborg on the T-Car, Starfire runs up to me with tears in her eyes.

"Robin! She clearly isn't well! I did nothing and she yelled very loud and slammed the door I felt like my ears were falling off!!!"

"It's okay Star! She's not herself currently..."

"She sure isn't, how dare she! On my planet shutting doors in people's face is a crime!!"

"Whatever's going on with her, she better figure it out." Cyborg says.

"Something strange is going on and I don't like it..."