Chapter 1

*BAD WORDS IF YOU ARE A ANGEL THEN SORRY*

-Your pov-

After I finished school my mom and dad said we were moving and I was sad since I won't see my friends again.   I packed my things so I'm waiting for my parents to finish packing so we can go to the airport. Mom, " hey (n/n)  come to the car we are leaving already!" "Okay!" I yelled back.  I grabbed my stuff and headed to the car. "Hey mom where are we moving to?" I asked. She looked at me and said "To Paris you have a modeling partner waiting for you their and it'll start tomorrow" I thought to myself "great he or she better not be a brat like the last one"

~time skip to Paris cuz chatnoir abs~

I walked in the house and looked around. "It's huge" I said.  I looked around the street and saw a mansion right next to my house it was pretty cool. I went to my room and unpacked I was tired so I fell asleep on my bed.

~next day~

I wake up by the annoying sound of my alarm.  I turned it off and got up then took a quick shower. "Ugh I'm too lazy to get ready" I mumbled. I fished getting ready and went downstairs and grabbed a snack because I didn't have much time. I looked at the clock and saw that I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry so I ran until I bump into someone. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" I looked at the person and it was a guy he had bright green eyes and had bright blonde hair. "It's okay I'm fine" he smiled.  "Your smile is so cute" I said without noticing I said out loud but then I noticed when he blushed. "Omg! I'm so sorry!  I uh.. Have to go!" I ran to the school. When I got there I asked a girl with brownish hair with glasses "hey I'm sorry to disturb you but can you show me to the office" she looked at me and smiled "yeah sure follow me um?" "(Y/n)" "hey (y/n) I'm Alya" when we got their I got my schedule and went to my first class which was language arts so I went to my class. When I got their I looked around and saw that the boy I saw earlier was there and also Alya.  I blushed when I saw him. The teacher told me to sit next to the blonde boy since his partner wasn't there. I walked over there and sat next to him. "Hey I'm Adrien we met earlier" he said "y-yeah when I-I said something stupid" I stuttered and blushed. He looked at me and smiles "I don't think it was stupid I think it was actually nice of you to say" I smiled at him while blushing "my name is (y/n)"

-Marinette point of view-

I saw them talking I freaked out about it I whispered to Alya "hey Alya do you think Adrien would fall in love with her and if he does then I will never marry him and and I won't have a family with him and I'll be a loner forever" my eyes wided "I don't want to be alone forever! " I whisper yell. She whispered back "relax girl they just met I doubt he will fall in love with her" I sigh in relief "okay if you say so"

~after class~

-your pov-

I was about to leave until Adrien grabbed my arm "hey (y/n) is it okay if I walk with you? " I nod "of course" then Alya came with a girl that had pigtails. "Hey is it okay if we come too?" "Yeah that way we have more things to talk about" I smiled. "Cool by the way this is Marinette" she waved nervously and stuttered "h-hey" I replied "hey I'm (y/n)" we started to walk it was quite at first but then we started to talk. We all got home and I went in my house then to my room. "I'm so tired" I layed on my bed and fell asleep.  When I woke up it was dark so I decided to go out for a walk. When I went outside I saw a guy dressed up as a cat. I saw that he has a tail so I couldn't stop myself and I grabbed the tail and pulled it.  He yelled out "ow! What was that for?!" "Sorry I couldn't help it" I said. I saw his face he had the same features as Adrien. "Hey Adrien?" "Yeah w- I mean!  Uh- who's adrien?" he says nervously.  I sighed and crossed my arms "Adrien stop pretending that you don't know who you are" he sighed "fine but don't tell anyone that I am chat noir" my eyes widened "no way!  NOPE!NOPE! I thought you were just cosplaying!!! " his eyes widened too "I thought you knew!" "No sorry" I said quietly "just promise me you won't tell anyone" he said  "I promise" after that we went back home and went to sleep.

_____________________________________

I know I know it sucks ;-; oh well my Instagrams are x._.rosy._.x and ladybug.__.marinette you don't have to follow. So see ya kitties until next time ;3