Chapter 24

"Saige?!" I asked the person wondering if it was my best friend. He took his hood off. Sure enough, his red hair was revealed. I smiled so big, and jumped down though the monkey bars. I ran over to him, then gave him the biggest huge ever. "I missed you so much!"

"I probably missed you more." He told me hugging me back.

"I don't think that's possible."  I told him. "Wait! How come your back?"

"I hated living there. I missed my friends. My hometown. My life. You...." He trailed off.

I looked up at him. "Your staying right?"

"For good!"

"Really?!" I asked about to jump out of my skin.

"Really." He said, and I lost it. I let go of him and jumped up and down, ran in circles around him, slid down the slide, and did a cartwheel. "Wait! Does anybody else know your here?"

"Katie. She knew I was coming back, but she didn't know when."

I grabbed his hand, and started dragging him to my car. "Come on! We need to go tell everyone."

"You know I think we should just call Katie and go get some ice cream."

"Ice cream? On this cold day?" I asked, disagreeing with him.

"Hot chocolate?"

"Now you're talking." I smiled at him and kept walking. He gladly followed.... He really didn't have a choice. I missed him.

We got into the car. I started driving to the café. Then I handed my phone to Saige. "FaceTime Katie."

"Okay, but you know I have a phone."

I looked over him, and he had a smirk on his face. "Shut up."

He started laughing as he waited for Katie to answer.

"Hello?" Katie yelled through the screen. "Holy shiz! Nikki did you hook up with a guy?!"

Saige stopped laughing, and looked directly at the screen giving Katie the "really" face. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Oh... Saige!" She screamed. "Holy shit, holy shit. Wait! You in Nikki's car? You have her phone? Nikki!!"

He turned the phone towards me. "Yes Katie?"

"Did you shit your pants?" She asked then started laughing.

"What?!" I questioned then started laughing also.

"When you saw him, did you shit yourself?" I looked away from the road to look at my best friend.

"You for reals right now?" I asked not sure what to say. Saige was laughing so hard he was crying.

"Yeah, well?"

"Umm, well I didn't shit myself. More like acted like a fan girl."

"Close enough." She said.

I looked over at Saige. "Are you going to tell her!"

He stopped laughing and looked at me. "Right.... Katie meet us at the café. We are getting hot chocolate."

"Sweet beans bros!" Meet you turds there!" She said ending the call.

Saige put my phone back in my purse. "You know I think that is going to stick."

"What?"

"I think she will always call us a word meaning poop." He said starting to laugh again, making me laugh too.

"Probably."
•••
We arrived at the café. When we got inside, we saw Katie already had a table.

"Well hello my long lost friend!" She said giving a Saige a hug. "And my BWF." She said giving me a hug.

"Your what?" I asked.

"My Best Woman Friend, duh?" She said sitting down.

"Oh gosh!" I said slapping my forehead. "You are strange."

"I like to say I'm normal with problems."

"Whatever you call it." I said grabbing a menu.

We all ordered hot chocolate and donuts. Katie put tons of whip cream and sprinkles on her coco, Saige's was plain, and mine had a normal amount of whip cream with caramel drizzled on top.

After we payed, we all walked to my car.

"So, I was thinking..." I paused, and smiled at them.

"Well spit it out!" Katie impatiently demanded.

"You guys should come stay at my house if it's cool with my mom."

"I'm down!" Katie agreed. We both looked over at Saige.

"Of course I'm coming!" He said.

"We'll hold on!" Katie yelled again. "Call your mom, before we get all excited."

"Right." I said taking my phone out of my purse.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Hey mom, so big news, Saige is back!"

"As in your best friend Saige?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Since this morning."

"Oh well that's great! How is he?"

"He's good."

"Well that's good! So is that why you called?"

"Well we were wondering if we could sleep at our house tonight?"

"Of course!"

"Thanks mom! Love you!"

"Love you too!" She said and then the call ended.

"It's a go!" I told my friends putting my phone away.

A/N: heyoooo!!! 👋🏻 how'd you like the chapter? That's right bringing Saige back. I know I know CRAZY!

I will try to update again this week. But if there's no update... just understand that I'm starting school Tuesday, and I have soccer games and practices... everyday but Sunday. But I'm in the writing mood so I will do my best and try to update.

Also do you like long or short chapters? Comment ➡️➡️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️

And I'm still editing and changing previous chapters. And just a reminder it won't affect the the story. I'm just changing things I don't like.

Thank you for your support. Please vote and comment! 😘👋🏻 Bye for now!