Chapter Fifteen

It's Friday. I finally get to go back to dance. I can't wait until school is over. I have four hours and 30 minutes left!

I sat in my broken chair talking to Seth. He was telling me about his practice from last night. I wasn't really listening. I was too sad and confused... about my mom.

"...And then I kicked the ball at our goalie's face. I hate him so much." I looked at him with a blank face. I didn't have anything to say. Not because I wasn't listen, but because I wasn't in the mood for talking. I just want to go to dance.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"No your not. You look sad."

"I'm fine, really."

"Uh huh. Don't make me tell your brother."

"Tell him what, exactly?" I asked.

"That there is something bothering you."

"But there's not." I lied.

"Don't make me tickle you." He said making me move further away from him. "You can't go very far."

"I have the freedom to run out of this classroom." I said crossing my arms.

"Then do it." He dared.

"No! I would like to go to dance today. I don't need detention." I whisper yelled.

"You chicken." He said sitting back in his chair smirking.

"I'm not a chicken!"

"Are too." He said starting to type again. I sat and watched him for a couple seconds then did the same.

"No I'm not." I said very quietly. I looked over at him and he was smiling.

After class, I was putting my stuff in my locker, and grabbing my lunch bag. While I was putting my stuff away, I all of a sudden was attacked.

"Tell me what's wrong!" Seth said while tickling the crap out of me. I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing so hard, I was now on the ground rolling around.

"No!" I managed to say.

"I knew there was something wrong!" He said stopping for a moment. "Tell me or I'll keep tickling.

"No, please don't!" I said holding my hands out in front of me, trying to block him.

"Then tell me!"

I gave him a look. "Can I tell you later?"

He crossed his arms and slightly tilted his head giving me the 'you've got to be kidding me look'.

"You pinky promise?" He said holding his pinky out.

I wrapped my pinky around his. "Promise."

He helped me to my feet. "Wanna eat lunch with my friends and I?"

"Um, no thank you. But could you remind them I'm supposed to teach them some dance moves today after school?"