Ch.21-Who Do You Work For?

~~~Plz read this~~~
AN- omg guys we are almost at 1k reads! What did I do to deserve this XD I'm just a shy girl who decided to write on wattpad one day. It's the same with the first book. Why so many reads XD honestly I'm not the best writer but I'm working on it. I'm gonna edit the book to fix any mistakes probably later on. Thank you guys. It actually means and a lot to me that people like these XD. And you guys like blew up my phone after I posted the last chapter. I left for a few hours and came back and had 28 notifications on my phone XD lmao. Thx for that. As soon as I turned it on the ringtone for notifications went off like crazy and drove me insane XD so many alerts. Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding. Like LmaoXD
--------------------------------

~Grayson~

"Well don't ask me I haven't been keeping track of him. Plus it's dark and he's kinda hard to keep track of in the dark. Not my fault!" Mia responded with the same answer for the past three minutes.

"I'm not blaming you. You were the last one to be with him. You didn't see where he went?" I asked her because Armen and Colin were with me before Mia came over to us and Drake disappeared. I'm not going to sleep until I find him and make sure he's safe!

*snap

"Did anyone else hear that?"

"yep"

"Ahuh" I got up slowly reaching for my sword just in case. "Drake? That you?"

We waited a few miners and got nothing. It was dark out so who knows what kind of creature are out, or what kind of people. My nerves were already shot enough and this isn't helping.

"Grays-" Armen started but was cut off by Mia shoving her hand over his mouth and shushing him. "Eww don't lick my hand!" She whispers rather harshly to him. Ignoring the two of them I continued to listen for anything.

*snap

It came from behind us? I turned my head in the direction of the snapping tree branch and saw two men coming up behind Colin. Judging by the nervous look on his face, he knew that they were behind him as well.

"I see both of you! Come out with your hands up! Colin get behind me, now!" He didn't seem to protest and quickly moved away from them.

"I told you to be quiet and watch where you walk you idiot!" A middle aged man snapped at a slightly shorter younger man beside him. Both had swords drawn and the younger man had a bow with arrows on his back. "We just are going to take what we came for an be on our way. Give it to us and no one he's hurt."

"What do you want?" Mia asked, earning an annoyed glare from me. "What?"

"Nothing Mia." I turned my gaze back to the two men.

"Give us the hybrid. We will go peacefully. No one gets hurt."

"Hybrid? Wait you mean Drake?"

"Give it to us!"

"No why would we hand him over to you two?!"

"Not our orders. Our boss would like to see him. Now he comes with us or we attack! Your choice."

"I don't th-" I was cut off when Drake teleported near us. I jumped slightly and almost swung my sword at him. "Drake?! Don't do that! Your going to give me a damn heart attack!"

"MĘht mØrf yawå lłêh Eht tęG!" Drake growled out while getting into a more defensive stance.

"Drake?" I looked up at him and noticed exactly how pissed he looked.